[RC2] phpBB Ajax Like

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
emosbat

Re: [RC2] phpBB Ajax Like

Post by emosbat »

what do you mean acp link?
also install firebug as described in first post and tell me error.

elpanatibu

Post by elpanatibu »

emosbat wrote:what do you mean acp link?
also install firebug as described in first post and tell me error.
administration control panel. (acp) only when i click over the link, the pop up show. nobody else can see the pop up. Because the pop up only show when i click over de acp link. that link only can be viewed for admin.I Check the permissions and they are fine.
pop up only show in adm module as can you see in the image. and firebug not show any error..

emosbat

Post by emosbat »

very strange :shock: do you see any error in firebug?

mohawk411

Post by mohawk411 »

Fantastic mod, thank you for developing it.

After installing and enabling the mod users can thank each other however there is no notification link appearing on the navigation bar, I removed the <!-- IF AJAXLIKE_ENABLE --> just to see if the text would appear and it did so its not a style issue.

The mod is working it just seems like the mod thinks its not enabled are something. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

emosbat

Post by emosbat »

check for duplicate jquery entry (more detail in first post). if problem contiune use firebug as described in first post to see error.

mohawk411

Post by mohawk411 »

emosbat wrote:check for duplicate jquery entry (more detail in first post). if problem contiune use firebug as described in first post to see error.
I solved some of the problems. 1 big problem was phpbb was not recgonising that the like mod was active so it would not display anything inside <!-- IF AJAXLIKE_ENABLE --> so I removed this from the overall header and footer and I began to get partial notifications.

I cannot get the notifications box to open on the board index were mchat is operating. The like box will open on any other page on the forum. When I turn off mchat it works.
Last edited by mohawk411 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mohawk411

Post by mohawk411 »

I have narrowed down the conflict between Mchat and ajax like mod on the board index page. Its a .js file in mchat called mchat_ajax_mini.js. Some where in this file causes the conflict that prevents the displaying of the notification box on the board index. Any suggestions?

Code: Select all

/**
* @package mChat JavaScript Code mini
* @version 1.4.2 of 2011-01-10
* @copyright (c) 2010 By Rich McGirr (RMcGirr83) http://rmcgirr83.org
* @copyright (c) 2009 By Shapoval Andrey Vladimirovich (AllCity) ~ http://allcity.net.ru/
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License
**/

var $jQ=jQuery;$jQ(function(){if(!mChatArchiveMode){var scrH=$jQ('#mChatmain')[0].scrollHeight;$jQ('#mChatmain').animate({scrollTop:scrH},1000,'swing');if(mChatPause){$jQ('#mChatMessage').bind('keypress',function(){clearInterval(interval);$jQ('#mChatLoadIMG,#mChatOkIMG,#mChatErrorIMG').hide();$jQ('#mChatRefreshText').html(mChatRefreshNo).addClass('mchat-alert');$jQ('#mChatPauseIMG').show()})}$jQ.fn.preventDoubleSubmit=function(){var alreadySubmitted=false;return $jQ(this).submit(function(){if(alreadySubmitted){return false}else{alreadySubmitted=true}})};$jQ.fn.autoGrowInput=function(o){var width=$jQ('.mChatPanel').width();o=$jQ.extend({maxWidth:width-20,minWidth:0,comfortZone:20},o);this.filter('input:text').each(function(){var minWidth=o.minWidth||$jQ(this).width(),val='',input=$jQ(this),testSubject=$jQ('<div/>').css({position:'absolute',top:-9999,left:-9999,width:'auto',fontSize:input.css('fontSize'),fontFamily:input.css('fontFamily'),fontWeight:input.css('fontWeight'),letterSpacing:input.css('letterSpacing'),whiteSpace:'nowrap'}),check=function(){if(val===(val=input.val())){return}var escaped=val.replace(/&/g,'&').replace(/\s/g,' ').replace(/</g,'<').replace(/>/g,'>');testSubject.html(escaped);var testerWidth=testSubject.width(),newWidth=(testerWidth+o.comfortZone)>=minWidth?testerWidth+o.comfortZone:minWidth,currentWidth=input.width(),isValidWidthChange=(newWidth<currentWidth&&newWidth>=minWidth)||(newWidth>minWidth&&newWidth<o.maxWidth);if(isValidWidthChange){input.width(newWidth)}};testSubject.insertAfter(input);$jQ(this).bind('keypress blur change submit focus',check)});return this};$jQ('input.mChatText').autoGrowInput();$jQ('#postform').preventDoubleSubmit();if(mChatSound&&$jQ.cookie('mChatNoSound')!='yes'){$jQ.cookie('mChatNoSound',null);$jQ('#mChatUseSound').attr('checked','checked')}else{$jQ.cookie('mChatNoSound','yes');$jQ('#mChatUseSound').removeAttr('checked')}if($jQ('#mChatUserList').length&&($jQ.cookie('mChatShowUserList')=='yes'||mChatCustomPage)){$jQ('#mChatUserList').show()}}});var mChat={countDown:function(){if($jQ('#mChatSessMess').hasClass('mchat-alert')){$jQ('#mChatSessMess').removeClass('mchat-alert')}session_time=session_time-1;var sec=Math.floor(session_time);var min=Math.floor(sec/60);var hrs=Math.floor(min/60);sec=(sec%60);if(sec<=9){sec="0"+sec}min=(min%60);if(min<=9){min="0"+min}hrs=(hrs%60);if(hrs<=9){hrs="0"+hrs}var time_left=hrs+":"+min+":"+sec;$jQ('#mChatSessMess').html(mChatSessEnds+' '+time_left);if(session_time<=0){clearInterval(counter);$jQ('#mChatSessMess').html(mChatSessOut).addClass('mchat-alert')}},clear:function(){if($jQ('#mChatMessage').val()==''){return false}var answer=confirm(mChatReset);if(answer){if($jQ('#mChatRefreshText').hasClass('mchat-alert')){$jQ('#mChatRefreshText').removeClass('mchat-alert')}if(mChatPause){interval=setInterval(function(){mChat.refresh()},mChatRefresh)}$jQ('#mChatOkIMG').show();$jQ('#mChatLoadIMG, #mChatErrorIMG, #mChatPauseIMG').hide();$jQ('#mChatRefreshText').html(mChatRefreshYes);$jQ('#mChatMessage').val('').focus()}else{$jQ('#mChatMessage').focus()}},sound:function(file){if($jQ.cookie('mChatNoSound')=='yes'){return}if($jQ.browser.msie){$jQ('#mChatSound').html('<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" height="0" width="0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="movie" value="'+file+'"></object>')}else{$jQ('#mChatSound').html('<embed src="'+file+'" width="0" height="0" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>')}},toggle:function(id){$jQ('#mChat'+id).slideToggle('normal',function(){if($jQ('#mChat'+id).is(':visible')){$jQ.cookie('mChatShow'+id,'yes')}if($jQ('#mChat'+id).is(':hidden')){$jQ.cookie('mChatShow'+id,null)}})},add:function(){if($jQ('#mChatMessage').val()==''){return false}var mChatMessChars=$jQ('#mChatMessage').val().replace(/ /g,'');if(mChatMessChars.length>mChatMssgLngth&&mChatMssgLngth){alert(mChatMssgLngthLong);return}$jQ.ajax({url:mChatFile,timeout:10000,type:'POST',data:$jQ('#postform').serialize(),dataType:'text',beforeSend:function(){$jQ('#submit_button').attr('disabled','disabled');if(mChatUserTimeout){clearInterval(activeinterval);clearInterval(counter)}clearInterval(interval)},success:function(){mChat.refresh()},error:function(XMLHttpRequest){if(XMLHttpRequest.status==400){alert(mChatFlood)}else if(XMLHttpRequest.status==403){alert(mChatNoAccess)}else if(XMLHttpRequest.status==501){alert(mChatNoMessageInput)}},complete:function(){if($jQ('#mChatData').children('#mChatNoMessage :last')){$jQ('#mChatNoMessage').remove()}$jQ('#submit_button').attr('disabled','');interval=setInterval(function(){mChat.refresh()},mChatRefresh);if(mChatUserTimeout){session_time=mChatUserTimeout?mChatUserTimeout/1000:false;counter=setInterval(function(){mChat.countDown()},1000);activeinterval=setInterval(function(){mChat.active()},mChatUserTimeout)}$jQ('#mChatMessage').val('').focus()}})},edit:function(id){var message=$jQ('#edit'+id).val();var data=prompt(mChatEditInfo,message);if(data){$jQ.ajax({url:mChatFile,timeout:10000,type:'POST',data:{mode:'edit',message_id:id,message:data},dataType:'text',beforeSend:function(){clearInterval(interval);if(mChatUserTimeout){clearInterval(activeinterval);clearInterval(counter);$jQ('#mChatSessTimer').html(mChatRefreshing)}},success:function(html){$jQ('#mess'+id).fadeOut('slow',function(){$jQ(this).replaceWith(html);$jQ('#mess'+id).css('display','none').fadeIn('slow')})},error:function(XMLHttpRequest){if(XMLHttpRequest.status==403){alert(mChatNoAccess)}else if(XMLHttpRequest.status==501){alert(mChatNoMessageInput)}},complete:function(){interval=setInterval(function(){mChat.refresh()},mChatRefresh);if(mChatUserTimeout){session_time=mChatUserTimeout?mChatUserTimeout/1000:false;counter=setInterval(function(){mChat.countDown()},1000);activeinterval=setInterval(function(){mChat.active()},mChatUserTimeout)}if(!mChatArchiveMode){scrH=$jQ('#mChatmain')[0].scrollHeight;window.setTimeout(function(){$jQ('#mChatmain').animate({scrollTop:scrH},1000,'swing')},1500)}}})}},del:function(id){if(confirm(mChatDelConfirm)){$jQ.ajax({url:mChatFile,timeout:10000,type:'POST',data:{mode:'delete',message_id:id},beforeSend:function(){clearInterval(interval);if(mChatUserTimeout){clearInterval(activeinterval);clearInterval(counter);$jQ('#mChatSessTimer').html(mChatRefreshing)}},success:function(){$jQ('#mess'+id).fadeOut('slow',function(){$jQ(this).remove()});mChat.sound(mChatForumRoot+'mchat/del.swf')},error:function(){alert(mChatNoAccess)},complete:function(){interval=setInterval(function(){mChat.refresh()},mChatRefresh);if(mChatUserTimeout){session_time=mChatUserTimeout?mChatUserTimeout/1000:false;counter=setInterval(function(){mChat.countDown()},1000);activeinterval=setInterval(function(){mChat.active()},mChatUserTimeout)}}})}},refresh:function(){if(mChatArchiveMode){return}var mess_id=0;if($jQ('#mChatData').children().not('#mChatNoMessage').length){if($jQ('#mChatNoMessage')){$jQ('#mChatNoMessage').remove()}mess_id=$jQ('#mChatData').children(':last-child').attr('id').replace('mess','')}var oldScrH=$jQ('#mChatmain')[0].scrollHeight;$jQ.ajax({url:mChatFile,timeout:10000,type:'POST',data:{mode:'read',message_last_id:mess_id},dataType:'html',beforeSend:function(){$jQ('#mChatOkIMG,#mChatErrorIMG,#mChatPauseIMG').hide();$jQ('#mChatLoadIMG').show()},success:function(html){if(html!=''&&html!=0){if($jQ('#mChatRefreshText').hasClass('mchat-alert')){$jQ('#mChatRefreshText').removeClass('mchat-alert')}$jQ('#mChatData').append(html).children(':last').not('#mChatNoMessage');var newInner=$jQ('#mChatData').children().not('#mChatNoMessage').innerHeight();var newH=oldScrH+newInner;$jQ('#mChatmain').animate({scrollTop:newH},'slow');mChat.sound(mChatForumRoot+'mchat/add.swf')}setTimeout(function(){$jQ('#mChatLoadIMG,#mChatErrorIMG,#mChatPauseIMG').hide();$jQ('#mChatOkIMG').show();$jQ('#mChatRefreshText').html(mChatRefreshYes)},500)},error:function(){$jQ('#mChatLoadIMG,#mChatOkIMG,#mChatPauseIMG,#mChatRefreshTextNo,#mChatPauseIMG,').hide();$jQ('#mChatErrorIMG').show();mChat.sound(mChatForumRoot+'mchat/error.swf')},complete:function(){if(!$jQ('#mChatData').children(':last').length){$jQ('#mChatData').append('<div id="mChatNoMessage">'+mChatNoMessage+'</div>').show('slow')}}})},stats:function(){if(!mChatWhois){return}$jQ.ajax({url:mChatFile,timeout:10000,type:'POST',data:{mode:'stats'},dataType:'html',beforeSend:function(){if(mChatCustomPage){$jQ('#mChatRefreshN').show();$jQ('#mChatRefresh').hide()}},success:function(stats){$jQ('#mChatStats').replaceWith(stats);if(mChatCustomPage){setTimeout(function(){$jQ('#mChatRefreshN').hide();$jQ('#mChatRefresh').show()},500)}},error:function(){mChat.sound(mChatForumRoot+'mchat/error.swf')},complete:function(){if($jQ('#mChatUserList').length&&($jQ.cookie('mChatShowUserList')=='yes'||mChatCustomPage)){$jQ('#mChatUserList').css('display','block')}}})},active:function(){if(mChatArchiveMode||!mChatUserTimeout){return}clearInterval(interval);$jQ('#mChatLoadIMG,#mChatOkIMG,#mChatErrorIMG').hide();$jQ('#mChatPauseIMG').show();$jQ('#mChatRefreshText').html(mChatRefreshNo).addClass('mchat-alert');$jQ('#mChatSessMess').html(mChatSessOut).addClass('mchat-alert')}};var interval=setInterval(function(){mChat.refresh()},mChatRefresh);var statsinterval=setInterval(function(){mChat.stats()},mChatWhoisRefresh);var activeinterval=setInterval(function(){mChat.active()},mChatUserTimeout);var session_time=mChatUserTimeout?mChatUserTimeout/1000:false;if(mChatUserTimeout){var counter=setInterval(function(){mChat.countDown()},1000)}if($jQ.cookie('mChatShowSmiles')=='yes'&&$jQ('#mChatSmiles').css('display','none')){$jQ('#mChatSmiles').slideToggle('slow')}if($jQ.cookie('mChatShowBBCodes')=='yes'&&$jQ('#mChatBBCodes').css('display','none')){$jQ('#mChatBBCodes').slideToggle('slow')}if($jQ.cookie('mChatShowUserList')=='yes'&&$jQ('#mChatUserList').length){$jQ('#mChatUserList').slideToggle('slow')}if($jQ.cookie('mChatShowColour')=='yes'&&$jQ('#mChatColour').css('display','none')){$jQ('#mChatColour').slideToggle('slow')}$jQ('#mChatUseSound').change(function(){if($jQ(this).is(':checked')){$jQ.cookie('mChatNoSound',null)}else{$jQ.cookie('mChatNoSound','yes')}});

mohawk411

Post by mohawk411 »

elpanatibu wrote: administration control panel. (acp) only when i click over the link, the pop up show. nobody else can see the pop up. Because the pop up only show when i click over de acp link. that link only can be viewed for admin.I Check the permissions and they are fine.
pop up only show in adm module as can you see in the image. and firebug not show any error..
I am experiencing the same issue.

emosbat

Post by emosbat »

if you need help from me please send me detail of firebug as described in first post ;)

mohawk411

Post by mohawk411 »

emosbat wrote:if you need help from me please send me detail of firebug as described in first post ;)
Thanks, will do.

Here is some errors I get on the board index page.

Code: Select all

TypeError: $jQ.cookie is not a function
[Break On This Error] 	

...atEditInfo,message);if(data){$jQ.ajax({url:mChatFile,timeout:10000,type:'POST',d...

mchat_...mini.js (line 11)
TypeError: $jQ.cookie is not a function
[Break On This Error] 	

...atEditInfo,message);if(data){$jQ.ajax({url:mChatFile,timeout:10000,type:'POST',d...

mchat_...mini.js (line 11)

emosbat

Post by emosbat »

what error you get in firebug console when click on notification link

mohawk411

Post by mohawk411 »

emosbat wrote:what error you get in firebug console when click on notification link
No error when I click the notifications link. When I turn off mchat on the board index the notification link works again.

When I delete the mchat file mchat_ajax_mini.js the notification link works again. However mchat then does not work. I need to find a way they can co exist.

emosbat

Post by emosbat »

make sure you have jquery.cookie.js script tag in template. it is for mchat you may removed it? place it right before mchat_ajax_mini.js.

mohawk411

Post by mohawk411 »

emosbat wrote:make sure you have jquery.cookie.js script tag in template. it is for mchat you may removed it? place it right before mchat_ajax_mini.js.
I was missing that. :oops:
Thank you very much for your help, much appreciated.

mamaatje

Post by mamaatje »

Hello

I stalled the versions from ajax like and jquery pack.
But i got this error.
Everything is installed, and activated, also enable tje global variable option, but the message is still comming on the screen.

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”