[BETA] phpBB3-Knowledgebase

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Holger

Re: [BETA] phpBB3-Knowledgebase

Post by Holger »

Thank you for your work! We are looking forward to see your mod in 3.1 :D
Master_Cylinder

Post by Master_Cylinder »

Jessica wrote:
pertneer wrote:As most of you have seen PhpBB Version 3.1.0 is in RC1. I don't feel continuing with this will be worth my time since the design of mods has changed. I am not comfortable with the new system as i have not so much as even tested it locally due to lack of time. Once i feel comfortable with the new way to create "Extensions" I may convert this to an Extension. Time will tell.

Sorry for the bad news.

Edit: Someone else has already started on a Knowledge Extension. Please check this out for your needs.
That's fine with me - are you still going to work on this mod for 3.0.x? I'm still interested in it, since I have no plans to upgrade my main board to 3.1 (and I also still have interest in 3.0 mods)
I agree, I'm not interested in 3.1 and the "other" kb ext is ugly, imho. We can't make the dev keep supporting this version but I would be interested. :(
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica »

I had to delete a bunch of spam comments and now my Total Comments is -3.....how do I fix that?? FIXED

For the future, I suggest a moderation feature to delete multiple comments at once or maybe an option to approve comments?
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica »

All of the sudden I cannot edit or add articles. I get this error message after clicking submit:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /phpBB3/kb.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I checked file permissions and everything seems fine. Why am I getting this?

EDIT: Probably my host. Already asked for support there
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
helmar99

Post by helmar99 »

This mod is perfect for what I need, I've got a local test site running at the moment with it but I'm having one problem that I don't have the skill to resolve.

I have this "Multiple file upload one click" mod running - https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/ ... one_click/ It seems that the Knowledgebase mod is incompatible with it. When both mods are installed it totally breaks attachments for the Knowledgebase but they continue to work as normal on the rest of the site.

Unfortunately I really need multiple attachments so if anyone has any advice on this I would appreciate it.

EDIT: I'd be happy to just have single attachments working for the knowledgebase with the rest of the site working with the multiple file upload mod.

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”