Modification Description: Lets you award medals to users.
Modification Version: 1.0.1
- Admin Control Panel
- Medal Control Panel - per user
- User-User Nominations
- Profile Display
- Topic display
- Medal reason/date displayed
- Dynamic multiple images
- Global Medal Control Panel
- Self installing/upgrading DB
- Awarded medals earn points (Ultimate Points Mod)
- prosilver template
- subsilver2 template
- Medals can be nominated more than once
- Nominated medals can be edited before awarded
- Multiple Nominations
- Nominations Control Panel
- MOD Version Check compliant
- Activation/Deactivation switch
- automod compatible
- UMIL database install
Configuration | Manage Categories | Medals list | Edit medal
Medals page | Award panel | Profile | Mini Profile in Topics
Modification Download: Here
Credit : previous abandoned mod topics:
If you need some ideas for medals, you can use this website to download some. Search "medal" or "award".
My knowledge of programming/coding is lacking (or at least it's really low), so I am not sure I am capable of adding new features. I may have listed any requested features but I'm STILL trying to figure them out. So really sorry if it seems to take forever for me to add something new. It's most likely I won't because I can't, but I'm going to try.
- If the group you're in on your board changed color and for each color you have awarded a medal to someone, if you go to the Medals CP and see the Awarded Medals for that someone, you can see the colors for the group is not consistent; it's the color of the group when you got the medal. (ex. I changed the group I am in several times, from purple to dark pink to light pink and all three colors show even though the current color is a light pink)
- Medals in an expand/collapse format
- Show more/less for a huge list of members who received a medal(s) in the medals page - show a certain amount, click on "more" to show more/all
- Remove PM notification (add a separate notification?)
- 2/14/13: As I already mentioned, my coding skills are not great so I cannot add new features unless someone helps me. For now, there will be no new versions; this topic is merely for support, bug reports, and keeping the mod out of the abandoned forum.
- 5/30/13: I finally managed to properly create a repo on Github. Link to it is above.
If you're interested in co-authoring shoot me a PM.
Thank you 5hock for the updated mod
I will not be porting this mod to 3.1. However, anyone else is free to do so.