[RC] Index Tabbed

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Name: Rich McGirr

Re: [RC] Index Tabbed

Post by RMcGirr83 »

This function

Code: Select all

function subpanels_index(p)
isn't needed as forum_fn.js is included on every page and as such you can simply use subPanels function found within same file. Just change items such as this in the html file subpanels_index('login-panel'); to subPanels('login-panel'); and the mod will still work.

No sense in duplicating code if it isn't needed, right?
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beerImage
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Re: [RC] Index Tabbed

Post by Jessica »

Been like this for a while...my members can't use the log in form at the bottom of the page (in the Login tab), nothing happens when they click Login. They have the use the login popup (which appears at the top, there's a large Sign In button).

Also, if I click on most of the tabs when logged out, nothing appears in them. I have to log in to see the content...
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”