[RC] Topics a user has started for phpBB3 v 1.0.1

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Porutchik
I've Been Banned!
Name: Sergey O

[RC] Topics a user has started for phpBB3 v 1.0.1

Post by Porutchik »

Modification Name: Topics a user has started for phpBB3

Author: Porutchik

Modification Description: This mod shows the number of topics a user has started in the profile page and the UCP start page just under total posts and also enables you to search for the topics that user started. Additionally, it displays statistics about the number of topics.

This mod based on hookable phpBB3 functions.

A special thanks to:
Manype - english description and idea

Modification Version: 1.0.1

Demo URL: none

Modification Download and Screenshots: Main download

If you like this MOD, please consider a small donation. Thank you!
Last edited by Porutchik on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My forum | Advanced Similar Topics
Excuse me please for my awful English. Thanks!. Please do not P.M., ICQ or email me for support help - you won't get any reply. If you have a question or issue, post it in the appropriate forum/topic.
Porutchik
I've Been Banned!

Re: [RC] Topics a user has started for phpBB3

Post by Porutchik »

Requires minimal editing of files
Excuse me please for my awful English. Thanks!. Please do not P.M., ICQ or email me for support help - you won't get any reply. If you have a question or issue, post it in the appropriate forum/topic.
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Re: [RC] Topics a user has started for phpBB3

Post by Jessica »

Better than NV usertopics, though they do the same thing, as this one requires less edits.

How do I make the number of topics appear in mini profiles (in posts), and also make it clickable (links to the searching of the user's topics)? This is the only thing this mod lacks, that the other mod has, unless I'm blind and it does have it.
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
Porutchik
I've Been Banned!

Re: [RC] Topics a user has started for phpBB3 v 1.0.1

Post by Porutchik »

Update mod.

Copy root/includes/hooks/hook_topics_user_has_started.php to includes/hooks/hook_topics_user_has_started.php

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”