[MODDB] Evil quick reply 0.1.5

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Antraxek

Re: [Beta] Evil quick reply 0.1.5

Post by Antraxek »

Hello.

I tried to install your mod but now when I click on topic i get this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/lenart/public_html/phpbb3/cache/tpl_prosilver_viewtopic_body.html.php on line 200
here's the link to my vietopic_body.html:
http://rafb.net/p/AVCEmI56.html

I dunno what's wrong.
saz3rx

Post by saz3rx »

You must have edited the viewtopic.php file wrong. The template file is correctly edited but just make sure that you haven't left any extra spaces or missed commas and colons. AFter doing so just purge the template chache ;)
saz3rx

Post by saz3rx »

Hi!

I have a problem with the subsilver2 edits. I cannot view the QUick reply buttton and the text box by following the edits in the xml file.

I just tried to fix the box thing to get it by default without any buttons. I placed

Code: Select all

<!-- INCLUDE posting_qr_body.html -->
before the breadcrumbs but still it doesn't work. It only works when I have two of <!-- INCLUDE posting_qr_body.html -->. One before the breadcrumbs and one after th jumbox :? . Then it shows two open Quick reply boxes with no buttons. How to fix it?
Antraxek

Post by Antraxek »

I checked twice and I couldn't find any mistakes so I uploaded the code:
http://rafb.net/p/a78fly54.html
ganeshcp

Post by ganeshcp »

update: strangely the button showed up suddenly on my site. im not sure how. i think it might also help to clear your browser cache.
Antraxek

Post by Antraxek »

Ok I've uploaded new viewtopic.php and added just the code and not the comments and it is working as it should!

Only one thing that bother me is why's there no "quick reply" button on top of thread?

"odgovori" means "Reply" and "iskanje" is "search". Between this two buttons should be also "quick reply" button.
igorw
Former Team Member
Name: Igor Wiedler

Post by igorw »

Antraxek wrote:Image
That's intended, i only added one at the bottom.
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three
iyeru42

Post by iyeru42 »

eviL<3 wrote:
Antraxek wrote:Image
That's intended, i only added one at the bottom.
Yeah, IPB does it that way too. vBulletin always has it open though.
My Website | My MOD Requests | Foreign Key Docs (some topics are not requests)
"It's easy to rebel, but it's hard to be recognized."
BeautyGal

Post by BeautyGal »

Is there any change you could add smilies to the side and bbcodes on top?
igorw
Former Team Member

Post by igorw »

There will be an add-on in the next version (or one of the next versions).
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three
bojomojo

Post by bojomojo »

I installed it but when i open the index this appears

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)

and when i open any topic this appears:

phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)

I am using RC4
igorw
Former Team Member

Post by igorw »

bojomojo

Post by bojomojo »

how can i do that?
i tried by saving it by notepad UTF-8 but still, and while the page is loading, the quick reply box appears below as soon as its done it disappears
saz3rx

Post by saz3rx »

saz3rx wrote:Hi!

I have a problem with the subsilver2 edits. I cannot view the QUick reply buttton and the text box by following the edits in the xml file.

I just tried to fix the box thing to get it by default without any buttons. I placed

<!-- INCLUDE posting_qr_body.html -->
before the breadcrumbs but still it doesn't work. It only works when I have two of <!-- INCLUDE posting_qr_body.html -->. One before the breadcrumbs and one after th jumbox :? . Then it shows two open Quick reply boxes with no buttons. How to fix it?
Help me plz!
xxxgamer

Post by xxxgamer »

hey man brilliant mod right there.

I was wondering if this is compatible with the acidtech_red style and if not if someone would be able to make it compatible with it.

Keep up the nice work mate :D

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”