[MODDB] Evil quick reply 0.1.5

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Antraxek

Re: [Beta] Evil quick reply 0.1.5

Post by Antraxek »

Can someone translate "quick reply" button to "Hitri odgovor" ? Becouse all buttons exept quick reply is in my native language.
Sithnar

Post by Sithnar »

WOW!, just installed this mod and its amazing!!!..

great work Love it!
Sithnar - Head Nerd @ DarkLord's Realm
azzurri

Post by azzurri »

This hack doesnt work very well for me. I use IE6 and when writing in the box, the text just goes on and on without a line break and disappears out of the box and I cant see it.

Post by 008008 »

thank you ^^
paradoxni

Post by paradoxni »

has anyone had this installed using the proglass theme? it is based on prosilver and i made all the edits ok, but the quick reply button is not appearing? anyone got this working with proglass?
Sithnar

Post by Sithnar »

i have my own version of prosilver that i edited, i just followed the instructions but editited my theme instead of prosilver and it work perfectly,

just remember to refresh your theme/imageset & templates, this work for me
Sithnar

Post by Sithnar »

is it possible to have a profile option to enable or disable the quick reply box, cos some of my users would always wanna see it and others would never want to see it.?

thanks

Sith
igorw
Former Team Member
Name: Igor Wiedler

Post by igorw »

saz3rx, paste your files into the pastebin please... also refresh imagesets and themes in the ACP->styles.
xxxgamer wrote:I was wondering if this is compatible with the acidtech_red style and if not if someone would be able to make it compatible with it.
That style is a lot like subsilver, i think. Just use the subsilver edits, that should work out...
Antraxek wrote:Can someone translate "quick reply" button to "Hitri odgovor" ? Becouse all buttons exept quick reply is in my native language.
Maybe you can ask the language pack maintainer for that?
azzurri wrote:This hack doesnt work very well for me. I use IE6 and when writing in the box, the text just goes on and on without a line break and disappears out of the box and I cant see it.
I'll take a look at it, i think that might be fixed with the next version already.
paradoxni wrote:has anyone had this installed using the proglass theme? it is based on prosilver and i made all the edits ok, but the quick reply button is not appearing? anyone got this working with proglass?
I keep saying it again and again: refresh imagesets and themes...
Sithnar wrote:is it possible to have a profile option to enable or disable the quick reply box, cos some of my users would always wanna see it and others would never want to see it.?
Possible, yes, but i personally don't want to code it. If you want a more advanced quick reply, i suggest you download a more advanved one, there are enough out therer ;). This MOD was - when i made it - not called "simple quick reply" for no reason. I was "forced" to change the name for "legal issues" :lol:
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three
Sithnar

Post by Sithnar »

Thanks for the Reply, but i have used the others and personally i find this one the best (no offence to any of the other mod authors)

Would it be hard to code something into a profile? is it a case of adding a value in SQL then calling it when the topic is displayed?

might be somethning i can bodge together myself :)
igorw
Former Team Member

Post by igorw »

It's not hard, if you need help, ask in the MOD authors discussion ;)
Sithnar wrote:might be somethning i can bodge together myself :)
If you can give me an add-on, i'd be glad to include it :)
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three
Sithnar

Post by Sithnar »

Thanks :) will mess about with it hopefully get something working, will try and make it as an addon.

Does the current version have addons with it? cos i didnt see any mention of it when i added it?
igorw
Former Team Member

Post by igorw »

It doesn't have any right now.
Sithnar

Post by Sithnar »

ahh! explains why i found none then :D

users on my forum love it too, remove the buttons to resize it tho and they requested it be a little smaller so reduced height to 100px, next they be wanting it pink or soemthing! :roll: users ehy!
igorw
Former Team Member

Post by igorw »

Hehe, you can adjust the size in the template file for now and you can remove the buttons for bigger/smaller by editing the top of includes/functions_quick_reply.php.
Scriptmaster10

Post by Scriptmaster10 »

Both the reply and quick reply buttons are not appearing. I have refresh imagesets, templates and themes. Still not displaying.

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”