[MODDB] Auto Groups 0.2.3

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
jefferson_montana

Re: [RC] Auto Groups 0.2.3

Post by jefferson_montana » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:34 pm

Hi!
Please Help me!

For me everything works fine,until the first post,but when i posting again i get this error message.

Code: Select all

mysql_query(): MySQL error: Duplicate entry '54-1' for key 1 in /nfs/extra/a/ac/active_beats/wwwroot/posting.php: submit_post on line 996

A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:47 pm

jefferson_montana: This MOD has nothing to do with your error. (In fact, I'm not really sure you're running the phpBB3. That doesn't seem like the way phpBB3 handles errors).

Please post in the appropriate support forum.
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish

mattgid

Post by mattgid » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:29 am

hey. Something doesn't seem to be right. I removed everything for now.

I created a group for users that have 1 warning point and configured it accordingly.(0 for every setting but min and max warning points 1) But then every member of the board gets added to it too! *sigh*
✖✖_Matthew Gideon_✖✖

jefferson_montana

Post by jefferson_montana » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:48 pm

A_Jelly_Doughnut: Yes....your right!

It's not the MOD error,but i dont know this yestarday :)

And i found the fix on my error:

In includes/ folder in the functions.php file in 1013. line

this

$db->sql_query('INSERT INTO ' . TOPICS_POSTED_TABLE . ' ' . $db->sql_build_array('INSERT', $sql_ary));
replace with that:

$result = $db->sql_query('SELECT 1 FROM ' . TOPICS_POSTED_TABLE . ' WHERE user_id=' . $sql_ary['user_id'] . ' AND topic_id=' . $sql_ary['topic_id']) ;
$row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) ;
$db->sql_freeresult($result) ;
if (!$row)
{
$db->sql_query('INSERT INTO ' . TOPICS_POSTED_TABLE . ' ' . $db->sql_build_array('INSERT', $sql_ary));
}

Danaldinho

Post by Danaldinho » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:05 pm

Ive installed this and everything, but what do i do now :?: Like how to make one of my forums, so it needs 50 posts to acces it :?:

A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:14 pm

You need to create a group (ACP->Users & Groups Tab->Group Management) with minimum posts set to fifty. Then go into the permissions tab and give only that group (and maybe administrators & global moderators) access to the hidden forum.
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish

mattgid

Post by mattgid » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:22 pm

mattgid wrote:hey. Something doesn't seem to be right. I removed everything for now.

I created a group for users that have 1 warning point and configured it accordingly.(0 for every setting but min and max warning points 1) But then every member of the board gets added to it too! *sigh*

help :(
✖✖_Matthew Gideon_✖✖

Danaldinho

Post by Danaldinho » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:35 pm

A_Jelly_Doughnut wrote:You need to create a group (ACP->Users & Groups Tab->Group Management) with minimum posts set to fifty. Then go into the permissions tab and give only that group (and maybe administrators & global moderators) access to the hidden forum.

Danaldinho

Post by Danaldinho » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:40 pm

Is there a way for it to show to guests, but when they go in it, instead of it saying:

You are reading the forum as a "guest". If you wish to read the topics within this forum, then please either log in here or if your not already a member, then please sign up here. We would love to have you on board.

Can it say:

You need 50 posts to access this forum

:?:

Danaldinho

Post by Danaldinho » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:31 pm

Danaldinho wrote:Is there a way for it to show to guests, but when they go in it, instead of it saying:

You are reading the forum as a "guest". If you wish to read the topics within this forum, then please either log in here or if your not already a member, then please sign up here. We would love to have you on board.

Can it say:

Anyone know :( :?:

Danaldinho

Post by Danaldinho » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:32 pm

is this possible or not :?: forum link: http://www.prisonbreakchat.net :cry:

ChriZathens
Name: Chris

Post by ChriZathens » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:08 pm

Danaldinho wrote:
Danaldinho wrote:Is there a way for it to show to guests, but when they go in it, instead of it saying:

Can it say:

Anyone know :( :?:
The simplest thing I can think of is that you search your language files for the first string and you replace it with the second one.
My mods in MODDB:
Add Homepage link in header - Change user activity post limit - Post number in viewtopic
If you need support click on the support tab there and post your question.
Do not PM me - chances of viewing my PMs are way thinner than viewing the support question in the customization DB...

mattgid

Post by mattgid » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:32 pm

mattgid wrote:
mattgid wrote:hey. Something doesn't seem to be right. I removed everything for now.

I created a group for users that have 1 warning point and configured it accordingly.(0 for every setting but min and max warning points 1) But then every member of the board gets added to it too!

help :(
✖✖_Matthew Gideon_✖✖

Pepperspizzas

Post by Pepperspizzas » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:47 pm

Can it say:

Just put that in the forum description, have 2 lines of description, where the second line says this.

Danaldinho

Post by Danaldinho » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:16 pm

Yes but it just doesnt show to guests :(

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”