[MODDB] Auto Groups 0.2.3

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Re: [RC] Auto Groups 0.2.3

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:44 pm

RdJ1 wrote: When you uncheck 'Make default automatically' it is checked automatically when you have confirmed and an user that automatically joins a group, will get that as his default group. I don't want that it is their default group at all.
Yes, this is a bug. THere is a version that *should* be released to the MOD Database any day now that will fix this.
swa wrote:Any chance of this getting integrated, or knowledge of another compatible mod ???
No on the first part, and I don't know of any MOD to trigger post approval only when a link is involved.
Mandarola wrote:where can I find the "place" to set the aurogroups? because I purge the cache and nothing
It shows up in the group management page (the one where you can change group descriptions and so forth)
How can I safely remove this mod? I would like to wait for the final release and want to remove it until then.
Basically, you find all the lines that were added by this MOD and remove them.
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish

A_Jelly_Doughnut
Former Team Member

Re: [MODDB] Auto Groups 0.2.3

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:19 pm

This MOD has now been released in the MOD DB. The current download is in this topic http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 9&t=770205
A Donut's Blog
"Bach's Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1) is driving Indiana country roads in Autumn" - Ann Kish

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”