[BETA] bbDKP

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
jozef-3d

Re: [BETA] phpBB3 + EQdkp integration

Post by jozef-3d » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:44 am

OMG!!! What the heck?

I just relogged on again and now all the modules are there. I purged the caches and purged the caches so many times last night. This is weird. But now I have some sql errors for the news/bossprogress and listitems.

by any chance is there a mysql clear for eqdkp?

NEWS:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 5 [1064]

SQL

SELECT n.news_id, n.news_date, n.news_headline, n.news_message, u.username FROM bbeqdkp_news n, phpbb_users u WHERE (n.user_id = u.user_id) ORDER BY news_date desc LIMIT 0,

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_dkp_news.php
LINE: 229
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 463
CALL: acp_dkp_news->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
LIST RAID

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4 [1064]

SQL

SELECT raid_id, raid_name, raid_date, raid_note, raid_value FROM bbeqdkp_raids ORDER BY raid_date desc LIMIT 0,

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/acp/acp_dkp_raid.php
LINE: 1602

CALL: acp_dkp_raid->main()

LIST EVENTS:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4 [1064]

SQL

SELECT event_id, event_name, event_value FROM bbeqdkp_events ORDER BY event_name LIMIT 0,

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/acp/acp_dkp_event.php
LINE: 336

CALL: acp_dkp_event->main()

LIST ITEMS

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 5 [1064]

SQL

SELECT i.item_id, i.item_name, i.item_buyer, i.item_date, i.raid_id, i.item_value, r.raid_name FROM bbeqdkp_items i, bbeqdkp_raids r WHERE r.raid_id=i.raid_id ORDER BY item_date desc LIMIT 0,

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/acp/acp_dkp_item.php
LINE: 619

CALL: acp_dkp_item->main()

BOSS PROGRESS CONFIG

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_dkp_bossprogress.php on line 330: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3720)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3720)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3720)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3720)

PJ

jozef-3d

Post by jozef-3d » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:08 pm

Thanks for fixing it ippeh.

for those of you curious, the cache.php was missing some lines. I could have sworn I added them in.

ippeh wrote:Fixed... \includes\cache.php
There was missing:

$sql = 'SELECT config_name, config_value, is_dynamic 	 
FROM ' . EQDKP_CONFIG_TABLE; 	 
$result = $db->sql_query($sql); 	 

while ($row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result)) 	 
{ 	 
  if (!$row['is_dynamic']) 	 
   { 	 
     $cached_config[$row['config_name']] = $row['config_value']; 	 
   } 	  	 
   $config[$row['config_name']] = $row['config_value']; 	 
} 	 
$db->sql_freeresult($result); 	
Although my members seem to be blank.

When I try to add a member, the class and races are missing. When I add members from armory database, It doesn't show up in my List Members section.

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Column 'member_race_id' cannot be null [1048]

SQL

INSERT INTO bbeqdkp_members (member_id, member_name, member_earned, member_status, member_firstraid, member_lastraid, member_raidcount, member_level, member_race_id, member_class_id, member_rank_id) VALUES (NULL, 'Druwadia', '0.00', '1', 1189368000, 1189368000, '1', '70', NULL, NULL, '0')

BACKTRACE
PJ

jozef-3d

Post by jozef-3d » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:06 pm

Everything is good. Somehow something happened in the install and my datafields in MySQL didn't get added correctly. Thanks for all the help ippeh.

When will you be releasing the RaidBanker? I'm definitely looking forward to that.

PJ

sonath

Post by sonath » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:03 am

Tomiro wrote: I would like to know if it is possible to use the showdkp2 addon?
I think that the integration changed the structure and this could be a problem, but its only an assumption.
Hey Tomiro - I haven't tried out this mod, but even if it does mess with the EQDKP SQL tables (which I doubt it does), its relatively easy to modify the dkp_list.php file to pull in the appropriate SQL data. If I ever implement this mod in my PHPBB setup, I can report here if I needed to do anything to get it to work with showdkp2.

-Sonath

Genocaust

Post by Genocaust » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:33 pm

What is the current status on this? My guild is now deciding to (after a break from it!) use DKP again, and this looks like a much cleaner solution than hacking in itemstats with a separate login DB, etc.

Is this working (enough) to run on a live RC5 install?

SpaceDoG

Post by SpaceDoG » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:43 pm

Genocaust it works but not recommended for use in a live environment unless you're comfortable with fixing it should something break...

Genocaust

Post by Genocaust » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:30 pm

I'm ok with fixing some things, as long as the majority of it works...I'm just wondering how many things I'd end up fixing ;)

SpaceDoG

Post by SpaceDoG » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:33 pm

well worst case scenario would require you to reinstall the whole system :-P

jozef-3d

Post by jozef-3d » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:32 pm

I'm using this on a live server right now. And we do not have any problems. Although there were some fixes that I needed to do but all on the database side of things. i.e. Fields not being created correctly etc. But works perfectly on our end.

Check my signature for the link and its under the Guild Overview Section.

PJ

Genocaust

Post by Genocaust » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:59 pm

jozef-3d: Thanks for the info! I checked out your site, looks nice. After that I took the plunge and got things working great on my own board too :D

I've still got some problems (CTRT Import broken, Armory download / import broken, some display issues, etc) but they are fairly minor and I'm hoping will be fixed with subsequent releases of this great mod!

The main things I wanted working work great, though. Just to track raids and boss progress and be able to see who got what loot when; no problems there :D

jozef-3d

Post by jozef-3d » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:07 pm

Genocaust wrote:jozef-3d: Thanks for the info! I checked out your site, looks nice. After that I took the plunge and got things working great on my own board too :D

I've still got some problems (CTRT Import broken, Armory download / import broken, some display issues, etc) but they are fairly minor and I'm hoping will be fixed with subsequent releases of this great mod!

The main things I wanted working work great, though. Just to track raids and boss progress and be able to see who got what loot when; no problems there :D
They should work. The link on here doesn't seem to be the latest release, although it is a stable release, the latest release is still in progress and the author suggests not to use it on a live server, i did, works fine with me, ctimport and armory download.

Link to his latest i beleive
http://www.explodinglabrats.com/phpbb3+ ... .8pre2.rar

Latest files here too.
http://phpbb3-eqdkp.svn.sourceforge.net ... bb3-eqdkp/

PJ

Genocaust

Post by Genocaust » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:11 pm

Cool, thanks for the heads up. I found the latest ones you linked before, but took caution of the "do not use on a live server". If they're working fine for someone else, though, I guess I'll go load them up now since I already have good working backups :)

Genocaust

Post by Genocaust » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:35 pm

Ok, got the latest and greatest of everything loaded -- Armory now works flawless, but CTRT import is still broken for me :(

I'm using the CT Raid Tracker (modded) from http://www.mldkp.net/ -- What version are you using to where it accepts the imports jozef-3d?

jozef-3d

Post by jozef-3d » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:50 pm

Genocaust wrote:Ok, got the latest and greatest of everything loaded -- Armory now works flawless, but CTRT import is still broken for me :(

I'm using the CT Raid Tracker (modded) from http://www.mldkp.net/ -- What version are you using to where it accepts the imports jozef-3d?
I believe that is the latest one I am using. One thing to note is when you set up the CTRaid Tracker, you need to set it to output mldkp/eqdkp so it will work properly with the importer.

I believe that's what it says, but when you use the slider, its the first one :).

I used just eqdkp before and that didn't work.

Hope that helps.

PJ

Genocaust

Post by Genocaust » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:28 pm

I must have set something up wrong then :(

I've tried using CT_RaidTracker 1.5.0b13 (ct-raidtracker-eqdkp-mldkp-ct-raidtracker-1-5-0beta13.zip) and set the slider as per your suggestion. Found this one over at Curse-Gaming.

I also tried 1.3.10 (CT_RaidTracker_1.3.10.zip) and 1.4.1 (CT_RaidTracker_1.4.1.zip) both from http://www.mldkp.net

All three give me the same problem =\

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”