[MODDB] Karma MOD

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
Locked
Peter77sx
Registered User
Posts: 3253
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:51 pm

Re: [RC] Karma MOD

Post by Peter77sx » Wed May 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Yes. ;)


Ahri89 wrote:
Peter77sx wrote:OK Misty, thanks... i got it working agian. :)

Just one issue im having with the - + images

Image

How did this happen?
uhmm you clear the cache?

troublegum44
Registered User
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Re: [RC] Karma MOD

Post by troublegum44 » Wed May 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi Guys,

I got the karma mod 1.11 installed and it works great, I just have a quick question about the 2 setting:

Anonymous increase karma
and Anonmyous decrease karma

I am not entirely sure what they do.

It says "If enabled, only administrators can see karma increases." and "If enabled, only administrators can see karma decreases."

Does this mean that if they are enabled only administators are supposed to be able to see the buttons? Or is is somethign else?

User avatar
m157y
Registered User
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:39 am
Location: Russia, Moscow, Khimki
Contact:

Re: [RC] Karma MOD

Post by m157y » Wed May 13, 2009 8:19 pm

2 troublegum44
At karma comments page only administrators will see users, all other users will see "Hidden".
2 Peter77sx
I'll check it.
m157y aka Misty
NO SUPPORT VIA PM
KarmaMOD for phpBB 3.0.x | bbAJAX
Follow me on twitter

User avatar
m157y
Registered User
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:39 am
Location: Russia, Moscow, Khimki
Contact:

Re: [RC] Karma MOD

Post by m157y » Wed May 13, 2009 8:20 pm

2 Ahri89
Spanish files and includes/mods/functions_karma.php
Also, copy install_karma and run install_karma/index.php. Do update procedure and delete it :)
m157y aka Misty
NO SUPPORT VIA PM
KarmaMOD for phpBB 3.0.x | bbAJAX
Follow me on twitter

User avatar
kopacko
Registered User
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2003 1:39 am

Re: [RC] Karma MOD

Post by kopacko » Wed May 13, 2009 8:24 pm

Ok.

Rolled back the previous version install, downloaded the new version (1.1.1) and just completed the file edits. Went to /install_karma and get the same crap again!

Code: Select all

[b]Information[/b]
You are not authorised to access this area.

User avatar
m157y
Registered User
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:39 am
Location: Russia, Moscow, Khimki
Contact:

Re: [RC] Karma MOD

Post by m157y » Wed May 13, 2009 8:37 pm

2 kopacko
Hm. Did you have any problems with login to forum/acp?
m157y aka Misty
NO SUPPORT VIA PM
KarmaMOD for phpBB 3.0.x | bbAJAX
Follow me on twitter

User avatar
Ahri89
Registered User
Posts: 516
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: [RC] Karma MOD

Post by Ahri89 » Wed May 13, 2009 9:02 pm

m157y wrote:2 Ahri89
Spanish files and includes/mods/functions_karma.php
Also, copy install_karma and run install_karma/index.php. Do update procedure and delete it :)
When run the install_karma/index.php i received this error:

Code: Select all

Error General
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'phpbb_karma' already exists [1050]

SQL

CREATE TABLE phpbb_karma ( karma_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL auto_increment, forum_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, topic_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, post_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, user_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, poster_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, icon_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, poster_ip varchar(40) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL , karma_time int(11) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, karma_approved tinyint(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL, enable_bbcode tinyint(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL, enable_smilies tinyint(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL, enable_magic_url tinyint(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL, comment_text mediumtext NOT NULL, comment_checksum varchar(32) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, bbcode_bitfield varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, bbcode_uid varchar(8) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, karma_action varchar(1) DEFAULT '+' NOT NULL, karma_power mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (karma_id), UNIQUE KEY forum_topic_post_user_poster_id (forum_id, topic_id, post_id, user_id, poster_id) ) CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_bin`

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: install_karma/install_install.php
LINE: 466
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: install_karma/install_install.php
LINE: 86
CALL: install_install->load_schema()

FILE: install_karma/index.php
LINE: 206
CALL: install_install->main()

FILE: install_karma/index.php
LINE: 83
CALL: module->load()
I need delete any tables of the database?
MODs translated to Spanish: ACP Add User MOD, ACP Announcement Centre, Advertisement Management, Custom Profile Fields, Update Reminder, Flood time setting per forum, MOD Version Check, Posting template, Prune Log, Simple Trash Bin, TinyPic Plugin, User Reminder, View Profile, View your topics, and more...

Sorry for my bad english xD

User avatar
kopacko
Registered User
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2003 1:39 am

Re: [RC] Karma MOD

Post by kopacko » Wed May 13, 2009 10:55 pm

m157y wrote:2 kopacko
Hm. Did you have any problems with login to forum/acp?
No, I was able to get authenticated and then when I went to the install_karma folder, it thinks I am not logged in.

Now, I get this when logging into the ACP:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to a member function module_disable() on a non-object in /home/officern/public_html/camaronation/includes/functions_module.php on line 123

User avatar
hook911
Registered User
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 10:56 pm

Re: [RC] Karma MOD

Post by hook911 » Wed May 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Need help! Where Do I download this mod!

User avatar
Tom
Former Team Member
Posts: 2665
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:12 am
Name: Tom Catullo
Contact:

Re: [RC] Karma MOD

Post by Tom » Wed May 13, 2009 11:30 pm

hook911 wrote:Need help! Where Do I download this mod!
According to the first post in this topic, the download for this MOD is "temporarily unavailable." Therefore, it does not seem like the MOD can be downloaded at this time.
Tom Catullo - Former Moderator Team Member
phpBB3 Smiley Pak Generator | Legend Repositioning MOD | My GitHub | My Site

romans1423
Registered User
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:44 pm
Location: Connersville, IN
Name: Rick Beckman
Contact:

Re: [RC] Karma MOD

Post by romans1423 » Wed May 13, 2009 11:35 pm

Actually, it is available. That first post just needs a good update. :P

User avatar
sixtvs
Registered User
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:39 am
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Contact:

Re: [RC] Karma MOD

Post by sixtvs » Wed May 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Ahri89 wrote:
m157y wrote:2 Ahri89
Spanish files and includes/mods/functions_karma.php
Also, copy install_karma and run install_karma/index.php. Do update procedure and delete it :)
When run the install_karma/index.php i received this error:

Code: Select all

Error General
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'phpbb_karma' already exists [1050]

SQL

CREATE TABLE phpbb_karma ( karma_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL auto_increment, forum_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, topic_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, post_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, user_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, poster_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, icon_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, poster_ip varchar(40) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL , karma_time int(11) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, karma_approved tinyint(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL, enable_bbcode tinyint(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL, enable_smilies tinyint(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL, enable_magic_url tinyint(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL, comment_text mediumtext NOT NULL, comment_checksum varchar(32) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, bbcode_bitfield varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, bbcode_uid varchar(8) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, karma_action varchar(1) DEFAULT '+' NOT NULL, karma_power mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (karma_id), UNIQUE KEY forum_topic_post_user_poster_id (forum_id, topic_id, post_id, user_id, poster_id) ) CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_bin`

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: install_karma/install_install.php
LINE: 466
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: install_karma/install_install.php
LINE: 86
CALL: install_install->load_schema()

FILE: install_karma/index.php
LINE: 206
CALL: install_install->main()

FILE: install_karma/index.php
LINE: 83
CALL: module->load()
I need delete any tables of the database?

Go to page 3 of this thread . . . the answer and solution is there.
Last edited by sixtvs on Wed May 13, 2009 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
People sleep peacefully at night only because rough men stand ready to fight for them!

Peter77sx
Registered User
Posts: 3253
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:51 pm

Re: [RC] Karma MOD

Post by Peter77sx » Wed May 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Misty: Nevermind I was using Warlock 75 images. I used the ones you provide in the mod and it works fine. :)


If someone can make smaller icons like 10x10 or 15x15 I would appreicate it. :P



sixtvs
look here http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0#p9582385


Usually that means all the SQL tables are installed... it just gives that error when there is an attemped to insert a duplicate entry. in phpmyadmin it gives a smiliar error. I had forgotten about that.

But to be sure, check that link i posted and see if the tables are already there.

User avatar
Ahri89
Registered User
Posts: 516
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: [DEV|TEST] Karma MOD | TEST&SVN Versions published

Post by Ahri89 » Thu May 14, 2009 12:54 am

m157y wrote:2 ***Blaze
did you read error message?
Table 'phpbb_karma' already exists [1050]
you install on vanilla phpbb or not?
if not, was you used svn packages of karma mod?
I don't understand this, what is vanilla? >.< my english is bad...
MODs translated to Spanish: ACP Add User MOD, ACP Announcement Centre, Advertisement Management, Custom Profile Fields, Update Reminder, Flood time setting per forum, MOD Version Check, Posting template, Prune Log, Simple Trash Bin, TinyPic Plugin, User Reminder, View Profile, View your topics, and more...

Sorry for my bad english xD

User avatar
Tom
Former Team Member
Posts: 2665
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:12 am
Name: Tom Catullo
Contact:

Re: [RC] Karma MOD

Post by Tom » Thu May 14, 2009 1:00 am

A vanilla install of phpBB would be an installation of phpBB that does not have any customizations or MODs installed on it. In other words, it is identical to the original official release of phpBB.
Tom Catullo - Former Moderator Team Member
phpBB3 Smiley Pak Generator | Legend Repositioning MOD | My GitHub | My Site

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”