Re: [BETA] Topic Tag Prefixes MOD 0.1.0
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:35 am
Yes, you have to manage forums for the forum you want the topic tags on, and turn the switch to “ON”.
Home of phpBB
does i need this or is it in your build include ? what does it make (i ask because my english isnt well and i dont understand maybe)Highway of Life wrote:Patch/fix
Sooo highway.... lol. What do you say?Omarvelous wrote:Any estimate on when u'll have the per-forum functionality built in?
Hmm... I’ll have to check those out..:: Chico ::. wrote:Hi Highway of Life
i've tested in RC4 and worked beautifully. Everything all right, no bugs until now.
But i have a few suggestions:
- the MOD do not allow (i don't know how to say this in english): ´ ' ~ ^ , etc... , can you fix it
- All permissions and Options are off after install, could this start turned on after installation (i have to turn on one by one, and give permission for each forum one by one)
thank you very much
- After deleted one or more TAGS, i'm not able to delete another anymore. Only after press "Cache: Run Now"
than its maybe possible to answer of that, what you are understandHighway of Life wrote:I understood less than half of half of your post.
Highway...Omarvelous wrote:Sooo highway.... lol. What do you say?Omarvelous wrote:Any estimate on when u'll have the per-forum functionality built in?
Thanks! I understand that you are doing this out of the open source spirit, and appreciate your contributions. I just wasn't sure if maybe you missed the question due to the other and more "important" questions.Highway of Life wrote:If I didn’t answer you, its for one or more of three possible reasons.
The point is, I can’t give you an answer at this time, except to say that it will be in the next release, which I’ve already mentioned multiple times.
- I chose to not answer the question.
- I don’t know what the answer would be. (i.e. when will x-project be released!!)
- The question has already been answered.
Any help please?Fernix wrote:Oh, i just wanted to make a topic on my forum with this mod installed and i don't see anywhere a box or something that has the tags to choose from, i have to manually set each topic from the MCP so that they can have a tag, any idea of what's going on?