Well, yeah, I figured that out. I just am not sure exactly where.Drugs wrote:You messed up installing it somewhere.
Iv checks the line and its this[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /common.php on line 224: require(./includes/functions_topic_tags.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/functions_topic_tags.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpBB3\common.php on line 224
Code: Select all
require($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_topic_tags.' . $phpEx);
Code: Select all
// Added by Topic Tags MOD require($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_topic_tags.' . $phpEx); // End Added by Topic Tags MOD
It was July.Last edited by Highway of Life on Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:26 pm
Thanks for reporting these.Bubyx wrote:Bugs i've noticed:
- When posting, and hit preview, my tag get lost!
- When the time between two topics are to fast and when the board notice you that "You can't submit another post so soon after your last one" tag disappear either!
OK; I solved some problem, but the tags are showed only in topic list and in topic body, If I make a search for new message the tags aren't listed, it's the same for you?CyberCop wrote:nothing to do, I tried many times to install this mod and never it works
I can't understand, I make all what it's write into the xml file, and also i use prosilver style for the forum where I need the prefix, but nothing to do...
And I have no errors, simply the tags aren't there
I activate the topic tags option for those forum and also create some tags, all works in acp panel, but not in posting page... what it could be?
* Admin configurable Forum-specific topic prefixes, specific set for Topic Authors and Moderators (separately)
* Admin Topic prefix override - override the global set or disable topic prefixes completely for a specific forum
* Option to allow user/moderator to set a custom topic prefix (on a per-forum basis)