MOD Description: Link accounts so that users can switch between them
MOD Version: 0.7.9
Tested with: phpBB3 3.0.6 - 3.0.11
MOD Download: Download
phpBB.com Support topic: Account Links
This mod is intended for RP forums, but works for any forum that allows a user to have multiple accounts. It allows a user to link all of his accounts and switch between them without logging out.
The whole thing is designed as a module to minimize changes to the core... only two additions to the the core code and one line placed anywhere in a template file are needed to add the Account Switch box to any page.
8/27/07 Version 0.5.1
Replace some development files were accidentally put into the 0.5.0 archive.
8/27/07 Version 0.5.2 (Downloaded 32 times)
account_switch_form function now uses language variables
10/17/07 Version 0.5.3 (Downloaded 20 times)
- Updated password checks to use phpbb_hash_check (for phpBB 3.0 RC7)
- Change all sql_update_limit to sql_update for pgSQL compatibility. The queries should all be specific enough to not need the limit (but the extra load sucks :-/ ) (Thanks mhorst)
- Fixed autologin cookie issues (Thanks mhorst)
- updated forms to use $phpbb_root_path instead of assuming a path of './' (broke one of my own wrapper)
- Corrected a couple typos in the code (Thanks iamgregg)
- Change Account Switch Form to use a template. (TheMiNd)
- Update to phpBB 3.0.1 and MODX 1.2.0
- [Cleanup] Removed function account_switch_form (Not used since 0.5.3)
- [Bug Fix] Set variables to prevent 'unset' warnings in functions_linked_acct.php (Thanks Scriptmaster10)
- [Bug Fix] Removed quotes in SQL (Thanks Frug)
- [Bug Fix] Can't link users with single quotes (') in name (Thanks MydnyteSyn)
- [Bug Fix] Can't link users with non-english characters in name (Thanks 'Christa)
- Added UCP module install instructions to MODX
- Added 'documentation' comments and headers
- Fixed several errors in root/styles/prosilver/template/ucp_linked_acct.html
- [Bug Fix] prosilver UCP Template always switches users on press Enter
- Update to phpBB 3.0.2 and MODX 1.2.1
- Simplify edits
- Rename files, functions, and variables for consistancy
- [Bug Fix] /styles/prosilver/template/account_link_form.html was missing
- [New Feature] Moderators can link accounts (incomplete) (Thanks Rotsblok)
- [Request] Redirect back to page after switch (Natural-Hazard)
- [Request] Added MCP module (Thanks Rotsblok)
- Update to phpBB 3.0.3
- Fix ModX for files added in 0.7.0
- [Request] Added en-us language file (Popeston)
- [bug fix] Blank pages / Errors if no users are linked (Thanks Valace)
- [bug fix] Only variables can be passed by reference (Thanks WDaquell)
- [Bug Fix] Clear autologin cookie before switching users (Thanks Khamosh-Saya and Arkos)
- [Bug Fix] Check for subnit buttons doesn't work with accented characters (Thanks Arkos)
- [New Feature] Added French Language (Thanks 'Christa)
- [Request] account_link_form.html works w/o submit button (mitthoo)
- Update to phpBB 3.0.4 and ModX 1.2.2
- Renamed instructions to install.xml (per MODX instructions)
- Added 'ACCOUNTS_NOT_LINKED' to English language file (Need updates for other languages)
- Fixed error message when trying to switch to an account not linked to the current one.
- [Bug Fix] account_link_form.html REALLY works w/o submit button (Thanks Natural-Hazard)
- [Bug Fix] subsilver2's ucp_account_link.html had an extra field that did nothing...
- [Bug Fix] Can't switch to first account in list (Thanks Natural-Hazard)
- Tweaked package to better work with Automod
- [Feature] Added 'create linked account'
- [Feature] Added code for checking PMs from linked accounts (not in template yet)
- [Bug Fix] Linked accounts no longer require activation (in 0.7.3a this caused a problem for Admin Activated boards)
- [Feature] Can now link/unlink accounts for other users from MCP (Requires admin users permission)
- [Bug Fix] Switch account didn't work in 3.0.6 if cookie settings were wrong.
- [Bug Fix] Removed file extension from language in account_links_install.php
- [Update] Updated install.xml for prosilver template changes in phpBB 3.0.9.
- [Bug Fix] Removed a stray semi-colon in en and en-us language files. (Thanks Namor76 and Z.R.)
- [Update] Updated install.xml for prosilver template changes.
- [Bug Fix] Incorrect variable for add_log() in ucp_account_link.php
- [Bug Fix] Converted language files to UTF-8 without BOM
- [Bug Fix] Made UCP/MCP install files translatable
- [Bug Fix] Fixed problems in install.xml
- [Feature] Added German language files
- [Feature] Added logging to MCP module
- [Cleanup] moved language files to /contrib
- [Cleanup] Cleaned up all template files