[DEV] MyTube (like youtube but hosted by you)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
achievehigh.org

Re: [DEV] MyTube (like youtube but hosted by you)

Post by achievehigh.org »

Tupeu,

Ragman said on Nov 7 that he's working things on his pace. Did I miss something about this mod being abandoned?

I know how frustrated it is to install a mod correctly without errors especially when one doesn't have enough time. So, it is very tough to write a mod! But nooooooooo, please don't abandon this mod. Can some other mod authors please jump in and help?!!! I am rooting my support for this mod all the way!
Tokenizer

Post by Tokenizer »

it is very sad to hear that this mod has been abadoned, I hope there's someone could continue to work on this mods, PLEASE, don't abadon this.
Topdrag

Post by Topdrag »

Yes, his mod needs o be developed more. I see a lot of potential with it. Please if any mod authors are able to pick this one up. Please do!
ukrob12

Post by ukrob12 »

Hope this comes to something..
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

tupeu wrote:Developers last message was on november 2007

This MOD is abandoned~
actually it's not abandoned. Just no time to continue working on it lately. If you could step into my shoes for a day, you'd see why.
As i said before, don't expect anything next week. I'll get to this mod as i get the time. Sorry i can't give you any more detail than that.

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”