[MODDB] Topic evaluation Mod / Topic Rating Mod

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
davaguco
Name: DAVID AGULLO

Re: [RC] Topic evaluation Mod / Topic Rating Mod

Post by davaguco »

I installed it, and it works very well. I have to say, however, that the spanish translation is one of the worst translations I've ever seen.

'Mayo temas por evaluar', = Month of May discussions pending evaluation :lol:
'En caso de que las evaluaciones se mostrarán tema', = In case that evaluations will show discussion :roll:
'Mayo escritores evaluar sus propios temas', = Month of May writers evaluate their own discussions (well, this one was almost right)
'Mayo evaluaciones ser cambiado', = Month of May evaluations to be changed :lol:
David.
English-Spanish Mod Translator. Send me a PM if you need anything translated (usually free unless you need a fixed finishing date).
mubasshar

Post by mubasshar »

hi all

after installing this mode i got this sql error when i am trying to open any topic

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'harish_demo.TOPICS_EVALUATION_TABLE' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT ROUND(AVG(evaluation), 2) AS ergebnis, COUNT(evaluation) AS anzahl FROM TOPICS_EVALUATION_TABLE WHERE topic_id = 8

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: mods/viewtopic.php
LINE: 35
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: viewtopic.php
LINE: 374
CALL: evaluation_display()

I checked thorough phpmy admin there is no table with this name but what i have was TOPICS_EVALUATION so i rename it to the required one but still its now working and giving the same error.

can any body help me out of this.

Check out my demo forum http://www.pakdiscussion.com/demo/phpbb3/

Thanks & Regards

Mubasshar
Novan

Post by Novan »

Hi,

please look first of all in the file "includes/constants.php" at the last line. There must be defined the TOPICS_EVALUATION_TABLE constant. If not then please look in the installation xml file for this mod.

The tablename was correct, but the board does not find the constant. You must undo the table renaming after inserting the constant in the file mentioned above.

Novan
mubasshar

Re: [MODDB] Topic evaluation Mod / Topic Rating Mod

Post by mubasshar »

thanks for you reply i solved that issue i think i forget to update constant.php file not its done. i have set all the permissions but still can not see any effect in the topic. there is no evaluation option.

Check out my demo forum http://www.pakdiscussion.com/demo/phpbb3/
Novan

Post by Novan »

Beacuse you use a custom style.. have you modded it?
It will (I think) not modded by AutoMod. If you have modded it, have you deleted the cachefiles?
mubasshar

Post by mubasshar »

yes i am using Apple Style and the Base is subsilver. so i updated the mode with the subsilver template code. and for sure i done the cache update

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”