[RC] lastRSS agregator 2.0.0RC

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
Smix

Re: [RC] lastRSS agregator 2.0.0RC

Post by Smix »

Hello Spence,
this is actually a different topic than SFNC, but it doesn't matter ...
It looks like you didn't run the /contrib/install.php file ;-) Copy the file into your phpBB_root_dir/contrib/ and run then it will work ;-)

note : I'm not sure if it works with AutoMOD ;-)

spencerjames

Post by spencerjames »

Hi

Thanks for your help. Just done what you said and works a treat! Must read the instructions better next time! :oops:

future74

Post by future74 »

Hi,

I dont suppose this rss mod allows audio inside the feeds from attachments like wordpress does ?

I want to be able to setup a podcast by sending the feed to feedburners and then to itunes... this is why i need the audio in the feed.

Smix

Post by Smix »

Hello future74,

I believe this is not the mod you are searching.
This is agregator, so you'll add the RSS feed and it shows it's content on the board - so this is the RSS reader part, but you are searching the RSS mod which uses attached audio files for audio podcasts. Am I correct? If yes, than no, this is not the mod you are searching.

future74

Post by future74 »

Smix wrote:Hello future74,

I believe this is not the mod you are searching.
This is agregator, so you'll add the RSS feed and it shows it's content on the board - so this is the RSS reader part, but you are searching the RSS mod which uses attached audio files for audio podcasts. Am I correct? If yes, than no, this is not the mod you are searching.
Well thanks for the reply and sorry for mine being soo late :oops: , i wish i could get a rss mod that reads audio aswell, i really hate having to use a external app, like wordpress

phpbb has the option to attach audio files on the board and i cant believe no one hasn't created this yet :(

Fridge
Name: Martin

Post by Fridge »

Performed a long overdue update to my board (3.0.4 -> 3.0.11) and lost all my mods. When installing a few mods i definitely wanted back, came across this little mod. It still works without any problems on the latest phpBB version :D

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”