[ABD] phpBB Calendar 0.1.1 (alightner)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
keith10456

Re: [Beta] phpBB Calendar 0.1.0 (alightner)

Post by keith10456 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:19 pm

koimaster wrote:hi keith how can you tell this ????

yes i installed with auto mod :twisted: :twisted: but have gone over the manual checks to make sure files are there .

and yes i do have the two calender setting s in with the board config settings
This is really odd :? Unfortunately, I honestly don't have any ideas what could be the problem besides a mis-placed file edit.

marian0810
Former Team Member
Name: Marian

Post by marian0810 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:27 pm

keith10456 wrote:besides a mis-placed file edit.
I took a closer look and that was exactly what it was, nothing anyone could have known from the posts here. But it's solved now I think.
You and me, time and space. You watch us run!

keith10456

Post by keith10456 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:31 pm

marian0810 wrote:
keith10456 wrote:besides a mis-placed file edit.
I took a closer look and that was exactly what it was, nothing anyone could have known from the posts here. But it's solved now I think.
Glad to hear it ;)

Vorbias1

Post by Vorbias1 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:23 am

I want to apologize in advance because Im a noob dealing with this. I originally installed this mod with automod on my forum and couldnt get it to work properly. Well I ended up uninstalling it using automod as well. Well after installing other mods and browsing more I figured out the issue that I had with the calender and well now when I go to reinstall it using automod it wont let me without forcing it because of 2 entries that are duplicates and werent removed with the last uninstall.

My question is how do I fix this issue?

Code: Select all

Error:Duplicate entry 'a_calendar' for key 2
/* WARNING: do NOT execute the SQL commands on the phpbb_acl_options table more than once if you're upgrading or trying to repair a previous installation of the calendar mod. Executing this command more than once will add duplicate entries to the table breaking your current permissions and causing the calendar to malfunction */ INSERT INTO phpbb_acl_options (auth_option, is_global, is_local, founder_only) VALUES ('a_calendar', 1, 0, 0), ('m_calendar_edit_other_users_events', 1, 0, 0), ('m_calendar_delete_other_users_events', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_view_events', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_edit_events', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_delete_events', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_create_public_events', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_create_group_events', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_create_private_events', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_nonmember_groups', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_track_rsvps', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_allow_guests', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_view_headcount', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_view_detailed_rsvps', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_create_recurring_events', 1, 0, 0), ('m_calendar_edit_other_users_rsvps', 1, 0, 0) 

Error:Duplicate entry '1' for key 1
INSERT INTO `phpbb_calendar_event_types` (`etype_id`,`etype_index`,`etype_full_name`,`etype_display_name`,`etype_color`,`etype_image`) VALUES (1,1,'Generic Event','','','') 

Those are the only 2 entries with the issue so I believe I have to manually remove them I just dont know how. Anyone willing to shed some light on the issue for me?

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Vorbias1 wrote:I want to apologize in advance because Im a noob dealing with this. I originally installed this mod with automod on my forum and couldnt get it to work properly. Well I ended up uninstalling it using automod as well. Well after installing other mods and browsing more I figured out the issue that I had with the calender and well now when I go to reinstall it using automod it wont let me without forcing it because of 2 entries that are duplicates and werent removed with the last uninstall.

My question is how do I fix this issue?

Error:Duplicate entry 'a_calendar' for key 2
/* WARNING: do NOT execute the SQL commands on the phpbb_acl_options table more than once if you're upgrading or trying to repair a previous installation of the calendar mod. Executing this command more than once will add duplicate entries to the table breaking your current permissions and causing the calendar to malfunction */ INSERT INTO phpbb_acl_options (auth_option, is_global, is_local, founder_only) VALUES ('a_calendar', 1, 0, 0), ('m_calendar_edit_other_users_events', 1, 0, 0), ('m_calendar_delete_other_users_events', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_view_events', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_edit_events', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_delete_events', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_create_public_events', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_create_group_events', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_create_private_events', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_nonmember_groups', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_track_rsvps', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_allow_guests', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_view_headcount', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_view_detailed_rsvps', 1, 0, 0), ('u_calendar_create_recurring_events', 1, 0, 0), ('m_calendar_edit_other_users_rsvps', 1, 0, 0) 

Error:Duplicate entry '1' for key 1
INSERT INTO `phpbb_calendar_event_types` (`etype_id`,`etype_index`,`etype_full_name`,`etype_display_name`,`etype_color`,`etype_image`) VALUES (1,1,'Generic Event','','','') 

Those are the only 2 entries with the issue so I believe I have to manually remove them I just dont know how. Anyone willing to shed some light on the issue for me?

the problem is that u have allready an entry for etype_id 1 so u can delete the insert value for 1 to insert or the one that u allready have in your db... ;)

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Re: [ABD] phpBB Calendar 0.1.0 (alightner)

Post by Paul » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:24 pm

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned as the mod author has not been active since 24 Nov 2010. If the MOD author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the MOD Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Thank you,

The phpBB Modifications Team
Paul
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development

Paul
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Reopend on authors request.
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development

alightner

Post by alightner » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Thanks, I'm prepping the updated demo now, and should post the updated revision soon :)
My phpbb3 mods:
Calendar
User Attachment Quota
Do not PM me with questions about my mods.
Support will only be given through the topic threads above.

Drakken

Post by Drakken » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Holy crap he's alive!!! :mrgreen: o/~ oh happy day! o/~

alightner

Re: [Beta] phpBB Calendar 0.1.1 (alightner)

Post by alightner » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:41 pm

I'm a girl... chics write code too ;)

But thanks yes, it's good to re-join the land of the living!
My phpbb3 mods:
Calendar
User Attachment Quota

Drakken

Post by Drakken » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Haha, my sincere apologies! It's just good to have the developer of the best calendar ever coded for phpbb back in action!

alightner

Post by alightner » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Thanks! I haven't tried this with automod yet... I've never used automod. If anyone tries the automod install please let me know how it goes. Otherwise I'm off to learn HOW to use automod to test it myself. Once I get automod running I hope to finally get this released :)
My phpbb3 mods:
Calendar
User Attachment Quota

Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:02 pm

yay

I've tried this with automod, and it went well (though that was a long time ago). had to make some manual edits, but otherwise the calendar was working fine. had to remove it because of the bugs though
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Drakken

Post by Drakken » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:14 pm

I used automod as well. Installation went fine with a few manual edits only because of other customization's.

alightner

Post by alightner » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:51 pm

OK, I ran automod... it looks like there's an error in two files:

includes/acp/acp_language.php

Needs to be:

'icon_back_top', 'icon_contact_aim', 'icon_contact_email', 'icon_contact_icq', 'icon_contact_jabber', 'icon_contact_msnm', 'icon_contact_pm', 'icon_contact_yahoo', 'icon_contact_www', 'icon_post_delete', 'icon_post_edit', 'icon_calendar_edit_all', 'icon_calendar_delete_all', 'icon_post_info', 'icon_post_quote', 'icon_post_report', 'icon_user_online', 'icon_user_offline', 'icon_user_profile', 'icon_user_search', 'icon_user_warn', 'button_pm_forward', 'button_pm_new', 'button_pm_reply', 'button_topic_locked', 'button_topic_new', 'button_topic_reply', 'button_calendar_new', 'button_calendar_day', 'button_calendar_week', 'button_calendar_month',
Instead we get:

'icon_back_top', 'icon_contact_aim', 'icon_contact_email', 'icon_contact_icq', 'icon_contact_jabber', 'icon_contact_msnm', 'icon_contact_pm', 'icon_contact_yahoo', 'icon_contact_www', 'icon_post_delete', 'icon_post_edit', 'icon_post_info', 'icon_post_quote', 'icon_post_report', 'icon_user_online', 'icon_user_offline', 'icon_user_profile', 'icon_user_search', 'icon_user_warn', 'button_pm_forward', 'button_pm_new', 'button_pm_reply', 'button_topic_locked', 'button_topic_new', 'button_topic_reply', 'icon_calendar_edit_all', 'icon_calendar_delete_all',

includes/acp/acp_styles.php

Needs to be:

'icon_back_top', 'icon_contact_aim', 'icon_contact_email', 'icon_contact_icq', 'icon_contact_jabber', 'icon_contact_msnm', 'icon_contact_pm', 'icon_contact_yahoo', 'icon_contact_www', 'icon_post_delete', 'icon_post_edit', 'icon_calendar_edit_all', 'icon_calendar_delete_all', 'icon_post_info', 'icon_post_quote', 'icon_post_report', 'icon_user_online', 'icon_user_offline', 'icon_user_profile', 'icon_user_search', 'icon_user_warn', 'button_pm_forward', 'button_pm_new', 'button_pm_reply', 'button_topic_locked', 'button_topic_new', 'button_topic_reply', 'button_calendar_new', 'button_calendar_day', 'button_calendar_week', 'button_calendar_month',
Instead we get:

'icon_back_top', 'icon_contact_aim', 'icon_contact_email', 'icon_contact_icq', 'icon_contact_jabber', 'icon_contact_msnm', 'icon_contact_pm', 'icon_contact_yahoo', 'icon_contact_www', 'icon_post_delete', 'icon_post_edit', 'icon_post_info', 'icon_post_quote', 'icon_post_report', 'icon_user_online', 'icon_user_offline', 'icon_user_profile', 'icon_user_search', 'icon_user_warn', 'button_pm_forward', 'button_pm_new', 'button_pm_reply', 'button_topic_locked', 'button_topic_new', 'button_topic_reply', 'icon_calendar_edit_all', 'icon_calendar_delete_all',

I will look into this, but in the mean time I wanted to post the solution for anyone who may try automod before I find the fix.
My phpbb3 mods:
Calendar
User Attachment Quota

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”