[RC] phpBB Gallery 1.0.4 (including TS Gallery converter)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
reddevilmeuk

Re: [Beta] phpBB Gallery 0.2.3 - keep it up tsr

Post by reddevilmeuk » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:02 am

sorry to bump this again, but has anybody been able to integrate this fine mod into their portal? or at least have it display in recent posts?????? as when the gallery is updated nobody knows.....

TedTAce

Post by TedTAce » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:58 pm

TedTAce wrote:I am having the problem where I go to move a file from one album to another and the only 'error' that comes back is:
Information
--------------------
No pics specified
Even if I go to the link above that page of Board index ‹ Gallery ‹ Users ‹ Moderator Control Panel select the picture and move it from there, it still returns the same 'error'
I am still waiting for a comment on this one.

Dr.Death
QA Team

Post by Dr.Death » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:09 pm

Doc.

nickvergessen
Former Team Member
Name: Joas Schilling

Post by nickvergessen » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Trinity wrote:Hey Nick. Turns out I figured it out. I had to manually export everything from the phpbb_album table, change the fields, and import the data into the phpbb_gallery_images table. It took awhile, but it's all there.
so it's done? but ill keep searching for the user 107
reddevilmeuk wrote:Can I add the who is online to the gallery/index.php screen?
I'll have a look
reddevilmeuk wrote:When a user posts a picture it doesnt show up as a recent post?!?
private images yoiu mean? this bug is already fixed for the next version
reddevilmeuk wrote:Is there any code available to show the last picture on my portal?
daruda wrote:Is it possible to show the recent pics module on the index page of your forum?
you both saw zip/contrib/addons/
FanShoot wrote:When I upload images to the gallery I can view them logged out and logged in with FF but not with IE. Once in IE and i click the image to view it full screen I get this. "You are not authorised to access this area."
This is really confusing. Its just impossible. you have a link to your gallery?
daruda wrote:Is there a mass upload function in the front end? If there is, how can you enable it?
in the next version you will be able to uplaod a configurable number of images on 1 run.
daruda wrote:Is it possible to add a forum category that links to the photo album? And a forum category that links to the personal albums? So the photo album also would be more popular.
of course, you just might create forums with links to the gallery/index.php
daruda wrote:Is it possible to add to every user info a link to his personal album and to add the number of pictures he has in his personal album to his user info?
is in progress
krisbfunk wrote:Has anyone successfully converted to this gallery from a phpbb2 FAP installation yet?
yes it works, just the subalbums are set to have no parent and personal subs are deleted
No Support via PM

Trinity

Post by Trinity » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:51 pm

Nick, how does one change the number of displayed images on the /functions_recent.php ? For example, instead of 4 images I'd like 6.
Shop smart, shop S-mart.

sam_xp

Post by sam_xp » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:59 pm

hey nick , thanks for your great mod, it seems that u didnt see my previous post, so here it is again :
sam_xp wrote:its a really great mod, I liked it alot,
I just want to ask how I can change the place of the water mark, I want it to be on the bottom left of the picture not in the bottom middle ... so what should I change to reflect this need ?
I thought about making a wider water mark with a transparent background, and putting my mark a the corner, but I think this will cause a problem for the pictures that have smaller resolution than the watermark
Thanks,
مجتمع محبي الكوميكس الناطقين بالعربية http://arabcomics.net

nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:30 pm

Trinity wrote:Nick, how does one change the number of displayed images on the /functions_recent.php ? For example, instead of 4 images I'd like 6.
just have a look at the code, which is placed in the .php file when embeending the recent images
hey nick , thanks for your great mod, it seems that u didnt see my previous post, so here it is again :
no, i already saw it, but i don't know exactly.
No Support via PM

reddevilmeuk

Post by reddevilmeuk » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:31 pm

Nick,

Thanks for the reply, i can indeed add the gallery_recent_body.html to any webpage apart from my portal.... not sure what im doing wrong however it just shows {no image}

any ideas?

ReD

reddevilmeuk

Post by reddevilmeuk » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:23 pm

Nick,

Sorry to keep hastling you, but I worked out why it wasnt showing on the portal :) but like one of the other previous posters, cant work out how to change the amount of pics shown in the recent view.

I personally wanted 1

any chance of a heads up please?

ReD

nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:32 pm

just see the code you edit in the .php file
No Support via PM

reddevilmeuk

Post by reddevilmeuk » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:44 pm

I dont pretend to be a coder and dont see where the values are to change :( maybe im just being stupid....

i love this mod, but find people are not using because they dont know when it's updated by other users

ReD

FanShoot

Post by FanShoot » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:29 am

This is really confusing. Its just impossible. you have a link to your gallery?
To Nick, ya http://www.phpbbfan.com but i figured it out. I missed a hot linking option via acp. Man, using IE with hot linking enabled is a nightmare to any style but with ff is was ok. But! all good now, I added the recent images to my portal and index, and moved handymans chat there. All an all great gallery! been fun playing with it. :D

Ya your copyright is gone. :shock: No worries though, i removed one of handymans as well. I cant have that copyright info floating in my pretty page. So instead I made a credits.php page which you will find in the footer and there is where all copyrights will be place along with dl location, author and mod name to all mods installed and in use on my board.

Long as I have you here, On My index page do know off hand why the gallery link is place below the header once I added the recent images to the other pages?

Thanks again.
Shoot.

reddevilmeuk

Post by reddevilmeuk » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:11 pm

Nick,

Thanks for not making the obvious obvious :)

found the entry (DOH) and it works a treat...

thanks again for a great mod

ReD

reddevilmeuk

Post by reddevilmeuk » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:27 pm

have now come across a small issue..... the latest 1 pic is showing in the portal however in the header it shows

Portal ‹ Board index ‹ Gallery

rather than

Portal

When you browse to Board index it goes back to normal.....

any thoughts?

ReD

nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:07 pm

No Support via PM

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”