[RC] phpBB Gallery 1.0.4 (including TS Gallery converter)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
DragonMaster1
Name: Terry

Re: [Beta] phpBB Gallery 0.4.0

Post by DragonMaster1 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:01 pm

Now I get:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare recent_gallery_images() (previously declared in /home/ronnieja/public_html/RJD/gallery/includes/functions_recent.php:16) in /home/ronnieja/public_html/RJD/gallery/includes/functions_recent.php on line 311

====

// Start session management
$user->session_begin();
$auth->acl($user->data);
$user->setup('portal');
include($phpbb_root_path . 'gallery/includes/functions_recent.' . $phpEx);
$gallery_root_path = GALLERY_ROOT_PATH;
include($phpbb_root_path . $gallery_root_path . 'includes/functions_recent.' . $phpEx);

$display = array(
'name' => true,

=========

LINE 311 = ?>

shahinavthal

Post by shahinavthal » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Christopher wrote: I did that and I'm still having the same issue. What's weird is that I stay logged into the forums I just can't get into the admin panel. Also if I rename the install folder to something else (so that I have access to the board) even when I'm logged in the bottom of the forums it says nobody is logged in.
Just crosscheck the edits that you have done to includes/session.php & includes/cache.php

shahinavthal

Post by shahinavthal » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:07 pm

DragonMaster1 wrote:Now I get:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare recent_gallery_images() (previously declared in /home/ronnieja/public_html/RJD/gallery/includes/functions_recent.php:16) in /home/ronnieja/public_html/RJD/gallery/includes/functions_recent.php on line 311
Actually you were very fast in copying the instructions that i had given...Actually i had edited when i saw 2 lines of include...

Please check my previous post and try again :)

DragonMaster1

Post by DragonMaster1 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:32 pm

Still got:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/ronnieja/public_html/RJD/portal.php on line 26

LINE 26:           $user->session_begin();
=====

$user->session_begin();
          $auth->acl($user->data);
          $user->setup('portal');         
          include($phpbb_root_path . $gallery_root_path . 'includes/functions_recent.' . $phpEx);

$display = array(
'name' => true,

DragonMaster1

Post by DragonMaster1 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:21 pm

I spent some time playing this messing with combinations of the old/new code and I got THIS to work:

$user->session_begin();
$auth->acl($user->data);
$user->setup('portal');
include($phpbb_root_path . $gallery_root_path . '/includes/functions_recent.' . $phpEx);
$display = array(
'name' => true,
'poster' => true,
'time' => true,
'views' => true,
'ratings' => false,
'comments' => false,
'album' => true,
);

novanilla

Post by novanilla » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:08 am

Christopher wrote:I did that and I'm still having the same issue. What's weird is that I stay logged into the forums I just can't get into the admin panel. Also if I rename the install folder to something else (so that I have access to the board) even when I'm logged in the bottom of the forums it says nobody is logged in.
Christopher, unfortunately, I did EXACTLY the same thing when running this install a couple months ago. I had forgotten that I needed to be logged in (as admin) in order to properly run the install file. The only thing that fixed my board for me was to have an imaged backup of my entire directory tree copied for me by my ISP. I'm lucky, I have a small and personable ISP who happened to have my directory tree backed up from the night before disaster struck. Don't forget you need a new .htaccess file (which many ftp programs - mine, for example - can't see).

If you can get your host to do this for you, rename your "bad" directory tree, then name the phpBB3 directory tree properly, and off you go. This DOES mean that something was changed in the files, but nobody here was able to help me find out what it was. I did learn a great deal through the ordeal though, and made a buddy or two in here, LOL.

Before you go to all this trouble though, I would take a look at the config.php file and see if it's been screwed up somehow. That's one thing I didn't check when it happened to me.

good luck!

Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:24 am

Anyone who is using the recent pics for board3portal? I seem to be having a problem with the pictures URL ignoring the 'gallery' directory resulting in 404 images...... any feedback is appreciated. :)

DragonMaster1

Post by DragonMaster1 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:51 am

Peter77sx wrote:Anyone who is using the recent pics for board3portal? I seem to be having a problem with the pictures URL ignoring the 'gallery' directory resulting in 404 images...... any feedback is appreciated. :)
Same problem I was having

See the several previous posts for what I did to get it working

DianaRae

Post by DianaRae » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:28 pm

There are 2 gallery blocks for Board3. One is in this mod contrib folder. The other is actually made by Board3.

The one made by board3 puts functions in your ACP for the Portal Index to be able to toggle on/off items for Gallery 4.0

http://www.board3.de/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=92

The page is German, but the Download link is in English as well as the install.
Diana Rae
~I was blonde in another life..that explains a LOT of things~

danswano

Post by danswano » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:53 am

How i will get this black fast lytebox on your demo board ?

nickvergessen
Former Team Member
Name: Joas Schilling

Post by nickvergessen » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:39 am

the.ronin wrote:Nick, are there any db changes in the latest version from the prior version?

In other words, can I install this version and migrate the tables you mentioned in the post above and have it still work?
yes, updates will be supported since 0.2.0
No Support via PM

monkeymaker

Post by monkeymaker » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:06 pm

I have my gallery set up so that only registered users who are logged in can view any images. When a guest enters the gallery the screen says "No images". I'd rather it instructs them that they have to register and login to view the photos. What files do I edit to make this change?
Thanks to everyone who has helped me thus far, and to all those who will in the future because I know I'll need it! :D

To see how my forum has progressed, check it out: http://www.BrentwoodConnect.com.

sbd1965

Post by sbd1965 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:46 am

Hi Nick. Thank you for a great mod. I've just made a donation at your site.

I do have a couple questions:

Yesterday, I upgraded to 0.4.0 (from RC2 I believe).

Now, I could be wrong here, but I thought in RC2 that users had the ability to move their own images between albums where they had "upload" (write) permission. I'm not positive that the feature was there, but I thought I did see it. Unfortunately, I can't check now as I've already upgraded.

I know you've completely rewritten the permssion part of the mod, but assuming that the move ability was there....well, I found that to be a great feature. Is there any way to get that working again with the current (or future) version? I know you can enable "move" for moderators, but that allows writing to any album. I only want users to be able to move things to albums where they have write access.

Secondly, I know you've said that the album ID showing in the jumpbox list is a new feature, but if I wanted to change this, what is the best way to go about it? I have a small site and am fairly certain I would never get two albums with the same name. I'm sure I could dig into the code to find this, but I figured it would be easier to ask to ensure that I wouldn't mess anything up by changing it.

Finally, if you do take enhancement requests, I'd love to see the ability to rotate pictures on upload. I've seen this feature on other message boards. It looks something like this:

Again, thanks for all your hard work. It's appreciated.

platinum_2007

Post by platinum_2007 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:02 am

Also just sent a little donation for your time

Lucian_rider

Post by Lucian_rider » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:10 am

Hi,

I just checked a new users profile who has created an album but has not uploaded any pictures as far as I can tell, when I went to see his album I got the following debug messages:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/includes/functions_display.php on line 269: Undefined variable: lastimage_uc_thumbnail
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3953: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3172)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3955: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3172)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3956: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3172)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3957: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3172)
This is the code from lines 269 and 270:

Code: Select all

markread('topics', $forum_ids);
				$message = sprintf($user->lang['RETURN_FORUM'], '<a href="' . $redirect . '">', '</a>');
Any chance of someone looking at this and giving me some idea as to the problem??

I'm running the newest version which I upgraded from the previous RC version, I did this upgrade as part of the board upgrade to 3.0.3.

Thanks...

Edit: I found this post by Nick: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0#p7825935

And yes I have run the update script...

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”