[RC] phpBB Gallery 1.0.4 (including TS Gallery converter)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Get Involved
nickvergessen
Former Team Member
Name: Joas Schilling

Re: [Beta] phpBB Gallery 0.4.1

Post by nickvergessen »

Khamosh-Saya wrote:Cant Find This Entry in Viewonline.php

Code: Select all

case 'report':
			$location = $user->lang['REPORTING_POST'];
			$location_url = append_sid("{$phpbb_root_path}index.$phpEx");
		break;

Also Cant find any entry in Session.php
i have tried alot to find the entries but in this file i cant any entry in mine session.php
this part is included since an early beta of phpBB. you may try to find just

case 'report':
if you can't find that aswell, you should re-upload a current phpbb-file. (for the session.php are you sure, you are using 3.0.4?)
veesterr wrote:I need a bit of help in the installation process of this Mod. I never installed a Mod before. I opened up the install.xml file and read through it. Am I suppose to upload the all the files first and then edit and reupload them or do I have to go to the install directory in my browser? Not sure what's the correct procedures! Thanks!! I am using a theme called "Proglass" Would this affect my installation/theme when installed?
edit all files, upload them and the included once, and than run install/
For your template, just edit the files like prosilver files should be edited
No Support via PM

veesterr

Post by veesterr »

Thanks so much, everything went smoothly except after I cleared the cache and everything.. i went into user control panel >> gallery >> manage personal albums >> create personal album

I got an error saying "You don't have the permissions create your personal album" And I'm the administrator of the board.

Thanks so much for your response!! So close to perfect installation!!

EDIT: Problem fixed by going through ACP >> MOD.. thanks this script is great!

2nd EDIT: What's the difference between "own personal albums" and "personal albums"? :mrgreen:

zake black

Post by zake black »

veesterr wrote:Thanks so much, everything went smoothly except after I cleared the cache and everything.. i went into user control panel >> gallery >> manage personal albums >> create personal album

I got an error saying "You don't have the permissions create your personal album" And I'm the administrator of the board.

Thanks so much for your response!! So close to perfect installation!!

EDIT: Problem fixed by going through ACP >> MOD.. thanks this script is great!

2nd EDIT: What's the difference between "own personal albums" and "personal albums"? :mrgreen:

This was talked about a few posts back, page 133 or 134.. couple pages back im sure.

I think own personal album is as it says.. for user only. but personall album is owned by user but others may contribute?

Im not 100% i'll go check! brb

zake black

Post by zake black »

Hmm im not sure.. sorry

MydnyteSyn

Post by MydnyteSyn »

Asking again since I asked this back on page 127 and never got an answer :)

I love this mod :) Just a quick question and I'm hoping someone can help me correct a small layout issue. I've included 2 screenshots for reference. I need to know what file(s), where, and exactly what part in particular to edit so it looks good. You'll see exactly what I mean when you look at the screenshots.

http://www.evolution-rpg.com/SS1.jpg

http://www.evolution-rpg.com/SS2.jpg

I'm sorry for linking them. I don't know how to make them appear as clickable thumbnails in a post.

veesterr

Post by veesterr »

zake black wrote:Hmm im not sure.. sorry
That's okay.. thanks very much for your help!
MydnyteSyn wrote:Asking again since I asked this back on page 127 and never got an answer :)

I love this mod :) Just a quick question and I'm hoping someone can help me correct a small layout issue. I've included 2 screenshots for reference. I need to know what file(s), where, and exactly what part in particular to edit so it looks good. You'll see exactly what I mean when you look at the screenshots.

I'm sorry for linking them. I don't know how to make them appear as clickable thumbnails in a post.
Did you install a mod for the "PayPal donation" you have on the side of the forum? Also, do you know what's the difference between "own personal albums" and "personal albums"?

DragonMaster1
Name: Terry

Post by DragonMaster1 »

DragonMaster1 wrote:
DragonMaster1 wrote:

DELETE FROM `phpbb_gallery_users` WHERE `phpbb_gallery_users`.`user_id` = 54 LIMIT 1;
^ I tried this on my test board and it appeared to work

But when I clicked the checkbox and entered submit for:
If you upload more than one file, you may include {NUM} into the Image Title and Image Description.
It counts through the images, starting on the value you entered. Example: "Image {NUM}" addes up to "Image 1", "Image 2", etc.

Take filename as Image-name (the insert-field has no function)

I got:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Duplicate entry '54' for key 1 [1062]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_gallery_users (user_id, user_images) VALUES (54, 0)

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_gallery.php
LINE: 396
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_gallery.php
LINE: 90
CALL: acp_gallery->import()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_gallery->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 75
CALL: p_master->load_active()
However now in the users table I have :

But now they are in rows that I would be able to manually delete....strange???
BUMP???

BUMP AGAIN....

Khamosh-Saya
Name: Jamshed Ansari

Post by Khamosh-Saya »

Thanks nickvergessen
i have checked already that these editing in 3.0.4 and mine board is 3.0.3
i m trying to update mine board coz i have install alot of mod and i cant take this risk to reupload new file session.php :D

before i was using TS Photo gallery and i dont know about update u have giving and am uninstall that gallery :D

No problem thanks again for quick Reply nickvergessen

nickvergessen
Former Team Member
Name: Joas Schilling

Post by nickvergessen »

veesterr wrote:Also, do you know what's the difference between "own personal albums" and "personal albums"?
Own is, where the user is the owner, the other ones are, when User A visits a personal album of user B

@DragonMaster1: I will have another look at that.
No Support via PM

veesterr

Post by veesterr »

nickvergessen wrote:
veesterr wrote:Also, do you know what's the difference between "own personal albums" and "personal albums"?
Own is, where the user is the owner, the other ones are, when User A visits a personal album of user B

@DragonMaster1: I will have another look at that.
Thanks nick! :)

Barinthos

Post by Barinthos »

Well I thought this would go smoothly for me since it seemed pretty straightforward. But, as Murphey would have it, something went wrong.

I followed the installation instructions precisely and all I get after I refreshed the style and purged the cache is a completely blank screen when i try to access the Board Index. No error messages, no text at all, just solid white.

Needless to say I did this with the Prosilver style as per the instructions to make sure it would work. But once that was a bust I thought to try it with another theme thinking, just maybe, that it would work. Much to my dismay it did not. The other theme, buziness_board by CoSa NoStrA DeSiGn, just shows it's default grayish/blue background.

I tried searching within this particular thread regarding this issue and found a couple suggestions but nothing that was able to resolve my issue. Also 130+ pages is a bit of a task to sift to find the same issues I'm experiencing. So if this has been addressed before I apologize, but please throw me a bone and tell me how to fix this.

novanilla

Post by novanilla »

Barinthos - this is after you ran the install program?

soundshaper

Post by soundshaper »

Hi, really like this mod.

I'm wondering how I can easily modify this mod to make it less file-type specific? I have a private board, and we're interested in using something just like this, but for general file sharing, with videos, zip files, etc, not just images. I love how it's laid out, having personal and board-wide galleries with comments and such.

Or even better, could the developer make a version of this called 'Depositories', which works exactly the same way but with all types of files? Thanks.

MydnyteSyn

Post by MydnyteSyn »

veesterr wrote:
zake black wrote:Hmm im not sure.. sorry
That's okay.. thanks very much for your help!
MydnyteSyn wrote:Asking again since I asked this back on page 127 and never got an answer :)

Did you install a mod for the "PayPal donation" you have on the side of the forum? Also, do you know what's the difference between "own personal albums" and "personal albums"?
No, we do not have the paypal donation mod and yeah, I know the difference. What does any of that have to do with getting the backgrounds to stretch across the page?

shahinavthal

Post by shahinavthal »

MydnyteSyn wrote:No, we do not have the paypal donation mod and yeah, I know the difference. What does any of that have to do with getting the backgrounds to stretch across the page?
Can you make sure that the template files that you have uploaded are for your type of style..i.e. which style files have you uploaded at the moment? prosilver or subsilver2 into your style/yourtemplatename/ folder

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”