[RC] phpBB Gallery 1.0.4 (including TS Gallery converter)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
Milliardo

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery 1.0.3 (including TS Gallery converter)

Post by Milliardo » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:44 pm

will the current releace install with AUTOMOD? last time i tried this it didn't work

karot

Post by karot » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:38 pm

nickvergessen wrote:karot: could you try to enable the DEBUG lines in the config.php
First: So much thx for help me

i was enable debug and nothing happened yet show only the name of image

see it
http://sedxbor.com/teste.php

can u help me ?
if u want i will send for u my ftp pass.... but please help me
sedxbor.com

valaraukar

Post by valaraukar » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Hello!

First of all, I need to say that I love this mod ^^)!...it didn't make any problem until now...This is what I've noticed (I don't kwno if it's a bug...or just something I did wrong ^^)!

Bug:

When you try to set 0 limit to image upload dimension, after uploading:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/includes/functions_image.php on line 342: Division by zero

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/includes/functions_image.php on line 342: Division by zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/includes/functions_image.php on line 349: Division by zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/includes/functions_image.php on line 349: Division by zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/includes/functions_image.php on line 355: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/includes/functions_image.php on line 357: imagealphablending() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/includes/functions_image.php on line 358: imagesavealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/includes/functions_image.php on line 209: imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Programas\xampp\htdocs\phpbb3\includes\functions.php:3311) in C:\Programas\xampp\htdocs\phpbb3\includes\functions.php on line 3968

header('Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8');

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Programas\xampp\htdocs\phpbb3\includes\functions.php:3311) in C:\Programas\xampp\htdocs\phpbb3\includes\functions.php on line 3970

header('Cache-Control: private, no-cache="set-cookie"');

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Programas\xampp\htdocs\phpbb3\includes\functions.php:3311) in C:\Programas\xampp\htdocs\phpbb3\includes\functions.php on line 3971

header('Expires: 0');

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Programas\xampp\htdocs\phpbb3\includes\functions.php:3311) in C:\Programas\xampp\htdocs\phpbb3\includes\functions.php on line 3972

header('Pragma: no-cache');

But, the image is uploaded, and you can see it in your album, it just a small bug...if it's a bug ^^.

That's all...this is the unique problem I found...after all It's perfect ^^)!

bye-bye!

PD.- I installed this mod with automod...so it works now ^^)!

inikad

Post by inikad » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Hi,

I would like to be able to see full size pictures directly on "image-page with comments and rates" but I don't know how to do that. Actually, height and width are correct on image-page but the picture falls down automatically to 50Ko (300 ko full size) to give an example and I have to click again on the picture to open it in full size version but in a white page.

Sorry for my english. :oops:

woipi90

Post by woipi90 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:59 pm

hy,

as i asked before.... is it possible to make a link to show all games from all categories?

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";

wolfman24

Post by wolfman24 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:05 pm

woipi90 wrote:a link to show all games from all categories?
Games? I think you have written in the wrong topic, haven't you?

bandrox

Post by bandrox » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:34 pm

nickvergessen wrote:bandrox looks like you removed the guest user from the Guest group. You need to readd him.
Thank you! That took care of that problem :)

Now, for my next question... when I click the "Mark Albums Read" link, I get the following SQL error...

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

[0]

SQL

No values specified for SQL IN comparison

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 379
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: gallery/includes/functions.php
LINE: 760
CALL: dbal->sql_in_set()

FILE: gallery/includes/functions_display.php
LINE: 259
CALL: gallery_markread()

FILE: gallery/index.php
LINE: 37
CALL: display_albums()
Any ideas?

Jeroen B
Name: Jeroen

Post by Jeroen B » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi, as you can see on this picture I'm missing some background styles in the style Cyber Alien Black.

The background of those blocks are missing.
Where can the problem be and how can I change it? :)
Jeroen • My modifications

therat

Post by therat » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:04 pm

Is it OK to move the copyright line to the bottom of the page to the same place as the main phpBB copyright info so it looks like this? This isn't on a live site yet so I can easily move it back.

nickvergessen
Former Team Member
Name: Joas Schilling

Post by nickvergessen » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:50 pm

therat wrote:Is it OK to move the copyright line to the bottom of the page to the same place as the main phpBB copyright info so it looks like this? This isn't on a live site yet so I can easily move it back.

yes its okay
No Support via PM

grotevoet

Post by grotevoet » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Pietje15 wrote:Hi, as you can see on this picture I'm missing some background styles in the style Cyber Alien Black.

<removed image>

The background of those blocks are missing.
Where can the problem be and how can I change it? :)
If you use Firefox + Firebug, you can identify each individual element in a webpage, and find what makes up the element. The background of the images in the overview pages (including the RRC rows) is (in SubSilver2):

<td class="row1" align="center" style="height: 161px;">
so I would need to find a reference to "row1" in my STYLES/SUBSILVER2/THEME/STYLESHEETS.CSS

As I do not have the CA Black style installed, and cannot quickly find a board with the Gallery installed and that style, please check yourself. Or send us a link to your forum to test (optional userid/passwd if required).

Regards,
Marc

therat

Post by therat » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:57 pm

nickvergessen wrote:
therat wrote:Is it OK to move the copyright line to the bottom of the page to the same place as the main phpBB copyright info so it looks like this? This isn't on a live site yet so I can easily move it back.

yes its okay
Brilliant, thanks.

shiks.jain

Post by shiks.jain » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 am

I want my users to upload two photos and i want to show those two photos as a single photo
Can we have a addon which merges the photo posted by a user.
I know there is a mergecopy utility in php but don't know how to implement it in phpbb gallery

nickvergessen
Former Team Member
Name: Joas Schilling

Post by nickvergessen » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:30 am

shiks.jain wrote:I want my users to upload two photos and i want to show those two photos as a single photo
Can we have a addon which merges the photo posted by a user.
I know there is a mergecopy utility in php but don't know how to implement it in phpbb gallery
Sorry I don't understand :?
No Support via PM

shiks.jain

Post by shiks.jain » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:58 pm

What i mean to say is that when a user uploads two photos in a gallery album pic A and pic B , i want the album to display a single photo which contains both pics ( A and B)

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”