[RC] phpBB Gallery 1.0.4 (including TS Gallery converter)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Anti-Spam Guide
MrC
Name: Ivo

Re: [Beta] phpBB Gallery 0.3.0 - keep it up tsr

Post by MrC »

MrC wrote:I get this error in ACP -Styles - Imageset

Undefined index: IMG_BUTTON_UPLOAD_IMAGE

When selecting the upload button I only see [EN] without the button name in front of it
Found it.

Open theme\language\en\acp\styles.php

Find:

Code: Select all

'IMG_ICON_USER_WARN'		=> 'Warn user',
After add:

'IMG_BUTTON_UPLOAD_IMAGE'	=> 'Upload Image',
MrC
Name: Ivo

Post by MrC »

MrC wrote:
MrC wrote:I get this error in ACP -Styles - Imageset

Undefined index: IMG_BUTTON_UPLOAD_IMAGE

When selecting the upload button I only see [EN] without the button name in front of it
Found it.

Open theme\language\en\acp\styles.php

Find:

'IMG_ICON_USER_WARN'		=> 'Warn user',
After add:

'IMG_BUTTON_UPLOAD_IMAGE'	=> 'Upload Image',
I am not sure if this is the right place to add, but for now it works

aah qoute instead of edit :oops:
Spaniel

Post by Spaniel »

Update: I got rid of the SQL errors (below) by creating the missing tables myself but I'm not sure what the field/lengths should be and whether they should be VARCHAR, BLOB, or something else.

In phpbb_groups I created allow_personal_albums, view_personal_albums, and personal_subalbums, and in phpbb_users I created album_id , but what should the table values be? I've so far set them to BLOB Not Null. Is that right?

I'd appreciate any help with this :)

------------------------------------
(Original SQL Errors)
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Unknown column 'g.allow_personal_albums' in 'field list' [1054]

SQL

SELECT MAX(g.allow_personal_albums) as allow_personal_albums, MAX(g.personal_subalbums) as personal_subalbums FROM phpbb_groups as g LEFT JOIN phpbb_user_group as ug ON ug.group_id = g.group_id WHERE ug.user_id = 2 AND ug.user_pending = 0

Personal albums in the ACP
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'allow_personal_albums' in 'field list' [1054]

SQL
SELECT group_id, group_name, group_type, allow_personal_albums, view_personal_albums, personal_subalbums FROM phpbb_groups ORDER BY group_name ASC

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_gallery.php
LINE: 625
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_gallery.php
LINE: 95
CALL: acp_gallery->album_personal_permissions()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_gallery->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
hobbystudent

Post by hobbystudent »

Hello,

if i want to import images in the acp i get these errors:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_gallery.php on line 161: opendir(J:/Bilder/2008/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_gallery.php on line 163: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_gallery.php on line 170: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource
could someone help me?

Thanks

HobbyStudent
Grandma

Post by Grandma »

I just installed this mod on my phpbb3 and it doesn't look all that great.

It doesn't accept any photos. I get these errors:

phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/posting.php on line 397: move_uploaded_file(../gallery/upload/1c72e36acea5b2571d21c9f35fb054f2.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/posting.php on line 397: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpZo5FjG' to '../gallery/upload/1c72e36acea5b2571d21c9f35fb054f2.jpg'
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/posting.php on line 405: getimagesize(../gallery/upload/1c72e36acea5b2571d21c9f35fb054f2.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/posting.php on line 450: imagecreatefromjpeg(../gallery/upload/1c72e36acea5b2571d21c9f35fb054f2.jpg) [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/embrscom/public_html/includes/functions.php:2922) in /home2/embrscom/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 3396

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/embrscom/public_html/includes/functions.php:2922) in /home2/embrscom/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 3398

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/embrscom/public_html/includes/functions.php:2922) in /home2/embrscom/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 3399

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/embrscom/public_html/includes/functions.php:2922) in /home2/embrscom/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 3400
ChriZathens
Name: Chris

Post by ChriZathens »

Hello Nick, great mod man thanks... :D
My main concern for a gallery was that I had a FAP gallery in my phpbb2 forum and needed a migration for it.
So I installed your gallery to try my luck with the converter...
I successfully converted (setting the path in convertor was a bit tricky, though... My phpbb2 database was named discuss and the converter needed me to write discuss.phpbb_ in order to work. Maybe a converter which will ask for the db name and the prefix would be easier to understand.. :D )
Anyways, my main problem after converting and copying my uploaded files to my phpbb3 installation, is that Category names image description and comments were mostly in Greek language, and now they are hieroglyphics
Example : Διάφορα (miscellaneous) now writes ÄéÜöïñá

I have tried to edit them and write them to Greek and after edit they appear OK, but images and comments are really too many to be edited manually.. :(
Is there a workaround for this?
Thanx in advance!!!,
Chris
My mods in MODDB:
Add Homepage link in header - Change user activity post limit - Post number in viewtopic
If you need support click on the support tab there and post your question.
Do not PM me - chances of viewing my PMs are way thinner than viewing the support question in the customization DB...
Origin30

Post by Origin30 »

Just updated with errors
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'a.album_user_id' in 'where clause' [1054]

SQL

SELECT a.*, COUNT(i.image_id) AS count, MAX(i.image_id) as last_image FROM phpbb_gallery_albums AS a LEFT JOIN phpbb_gallery_albums AS sa ON ( sa.left_id < a.right_id AND sa.left_id > a.left_id ) AND a.album_user_id = sa.album_user_id LEFT JOIN phpbb_gallery_images AS i ON ( i.image_album_id = sa.album_id OR i.image_album_id = a.album_id ) AND i.image_approval = 1 WHERE a.album_id <> 0 AND a.parent_id = 0 AND a.album_user_id = 0 GROUP BY a.album_id ORDER BY a.left_id ASC

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: gallery/includes/functions_display.php
LINE: 69
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: gallery/index.php
LINE: 48
CALL: display_albums()
Any ideas?
Grandma

Post by Grandma »

My problem is solved. I had to reset permissions.
TonyFMP

Post by TonyFMP »

Hi,

I'm new to all this but I just set up a new phpBB3 forum and did all the modifications (I hope) explained in the xml file. I ran the install and everything seemed ok, but...

Problem 1:
The link to the gallery shows up in the menu, but no icon in front of it

Problem 2:
I get the following errors when uploading an image

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/posting.php on line 397: move_uploaded_file(../gallery/upload/267f336a6e82e16c145a4713b4ec6c45.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/posting.php on line 397: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpub0pWB' to '../gallery/upload/267f336a6e82e16c145a4713b4ec6c45.jpg'

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/posting.php on line 405: getimagesize(../gallery/upload/267f336a6e82e16c145a4713b4ec6c45.jpg)
[function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/posting.php on line 450: imagecreatefromjpeg(../gallery/upload/267f336a6e82e16c145a4713b4ec6c45.jpg) [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:2922) in /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3400

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:2922) in /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3402

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:2922) in /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3403

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:2922) in /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3404

Any ideas what went wrong and what I have to change?
Spaniel

Post by Spaniel »

TonyFMP wrote: Problem 1:
The link to the gallery shows up in the menu, but no icon in front of it
Check you've uploaded the image to the correct folder, and have you refreshed your template and theme in the Style tab of your ACP?

TonyFMP wrote: Problem 2:
I get the following errors when uploading an image

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/posting.php on line 397: move_uploaded_file(../gallery/upload/267f336a6e82e16c145a4713b4ec6c45.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/posting.php on line 397: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpub0pWB' to '../gallery/upload/267f336a6e82e16c145a4713b4ec6c45.jpg'

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/posting.php on line 405: getimagesize(../gallery/upload/267f336a6e82e16c145a4713b4ec6c45.jpg)
[function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/posting.php on line 450: imagecreatefromjpeg(../gallery/upload/267f336a6e82e16c145a4713b4ec6c45.jpg) [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:2922) in /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3400

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:2922) in /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3402

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:2922) in /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3403

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:2922) in /homer/laughman/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 3404

Any ideas what went wrong and what I have to change?

This looks like the problem a couple of messages above yours. That guy solved it by resetting his permissions. See if that works for you.
Spaniel

Post by Spaniel »

Origin30 wrote:Just updated with errors

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'a.album_user_id' in 'where clause' [1054]
A [1054] error can result from a database table either not being set up at all or not being correctly set up. If you also try the same function in the ACP, it will give you clearer instructions of where the problem lies but it looks from here like your album_user_id table is missing a column.
TonyFMP

Post by TonyFMP »

Thanks Spaniel, refreshing the style worked for my first problem.

Grandma, any suggestions on the permissions?

Thanks.
mapb_1990

Post by mapb_1990 »

suggestion: integrate with the cash mod :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sisem

Post by Sisem »

How do you create a personal album?

I can make a new album via the acp and can see all the permissions etc etc, but when I click on the link for "your personal gallery" I get "Information - This album does not exist"

Sisem
Spaniel

Post by Spaniel »

Sisem wrote:How do you create a personal album?

I can make a new album via the acp and can see all the permissions etc etc, but when I click on the link for "your personal gallery" I get "Information - This album does not exist"

Sisem
You create personal albums in your User Control Panel. You should find it in the Profile tab altho I've moved mine into its own tab.

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”