[RC] phpBB Gallery 1.0.4 (including TS Gallery converter)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
Sunka

Re: [Beta] phpBB Gallery 0.4.0-RC1

Post by Sunka » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:32 pm

Thanks Nick...
It is working :mrgreen:

nickvergessen
Former Team Member
Name: Joas Schilling

Re: [Beta] phpBB Gallery 0.4.0-RC2

Post by nickvergessen » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:53 pm

nickvergessen wrote:Modification Name: phpbb gallery
Author: nickvergessen

Modification Version: 0.4.0-RC2
Modification Description: Features: feature list is not available yet

Demo URL: http://www.flying-bits.org/gallery/index.php
Supported Language-Packages: de, en
Supported Styles: prosilver, subsilver2

MOD Repository: http://code.bantux.de/svn/phpbb-gallery (SVN/Subversion)
Browse Repository: http://code.bantux.de/repositories/show/phpbb-gallery
Bug-Tracker: http://www.flying-bits.org/bugtracker/viewcat.php?c=6
(Before reporting a bug see the FAQ, whether there is something you should know about that bug)

FAQ: http://www.flying-bits.org/viewforum.php?f=67

Modification Download: Download v0.4.0-RC2
Note: Because of a complete change in the permissions-system you need to set all permissions new, when you update from previous versions (than 0.4.x), or convert from Smartor's Album MOD.
Important chnages since 0.4.0-RC1:

[Add] Exif Data: Exposure bias, Exposure program & Metering mode

[Change] Report #283: After upload an image into a approval album, the redirect is too fast
[Change] Report #297: Login on and redirect to gallery/index.php
[Change] Unreported: Module handle on installation

[Debug] Unreported: Display of users online in the album

[Fix] Report #307: highslide moved to template
[Fix] Report #306: user_images not updated if it was empty
[Fix] Report #305: Empty posintg.php No values specified for SQL IN comparison
[Fix] Report #290 and more: some bugs in subsilver2 only
[Fix] Report #289: Blank image_page.php page
[Fix] Report #304: [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_gallery.php on line 296
[Fix] Unreported: view unapproved images to moderators
[Fix] Report #286: Lang missing in search
[Fix] Report #302: Missing information for new approval images
[Fix] Report #288: Unknown column 'g.view_personal_albums' in viewonline.php
[Fix] Report #301: wrong permissions used on viewing personal-gallerys link
[Fix] Report #285: some language typos
[Fix] Report #i295: "NV Exif data" security risk
[Fix] Report #300: [album] wrong url for thumbnail
[Fix] Report #296: Posting Comment/Image: No values specified for SQL IN
[Fix] Report #284: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array
[Fix] Report #282: Undefined index: album_approval
No Support via PM

vwrmic

Post by vwrmic » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:32 pm

Thanks for the update nick, strange I went from updating 0.3.1 to this build and updated via the file for 0.4.0-RC1 then did the install.php then updated with the RC2 install xml. Then I got these errors at the top and it wouldn't show any existing uploaded images?

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/includes/functions_recent.php on line 16: Missing argument 4 for recent_gallery_images()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3561: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3562: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3563: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3564: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2975)
I double checked those files but couldn't find anything wrong?

nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:02 pm

you need to update the recent_image_addon
No Support via PM

The Crash

Post by The Crash » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:42 am

@The Crash: Please update your Version to the newest
I do that... but when I try to enter the Image page(that has the information and comments about it) , white page appear , what the problrm?

By the way I want to ask you about the Updating :
- I edit the language file , how can I save what I translated in the old ver. language files ? and so whith the gallery template files ..? what exactly the right way to renew needed file only .
It takes hard work to stay on...Top.

nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:57 am

The Crash wrote:
@The Crash: Please update your Version to the newest
I do that... but when I try to enter the Image page(that has the information and comments about it) , white page appear , what the problrm?
This was fixed in 0.4.0-RC2
The Crash wrote:I edit the language file , how can I save what I translated in the old ver. language files ? and so whith the gallery template files ..? what exactly the right way to renew needed file only .
I'm not sure, whether i'm able to write a full update.xml for all of this.
you should just copy all files and reedit them as you like
No Support via PM

vwrmic

Post by vwrmic » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:51 pm

Ok got that sorted thanks very much! Im not sure why but after updating, my current albums all link to gallery/index.php and the only way to access an album is to click an image from the recent gallery. I have yet been unable to find where to change this.

Update: I made a post with some bugs and such I found once updated. Some gallery breaking ones at that. Post is on your forum: clicky

Lucian_rider

Post by Lucian_rider » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:47 pm

Hi,

I have installed and got working this wonderful mod, everything is up to date including phpBB.

The only problem is that if I try to do a bulk upload (I have set the upload files to 5) all that happens is that I get a blank page and one of the five images will be uploaded. This is the address (less my forum address) that is returned for the blank page: gallery/posting.php?mode=image&submode=upload&album_id=12

If I upload just one file it works perfectly and I did get it to work once with five pictures. I have checked the chmod settings on the gallery/upload folder and it was set to 755 and have since set it to 777 but still no change. The import and cache settings are also set to 777

I look forward to finding a fix for this.

nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:33 pm

vwrmic wrote:Ok got that sorted thanks very much! Im not sure why but after updating, my current albums all link to gallery/index.php and the only way to access an album is to click an image from the recent gallery. I have yet been unable to find where to change this.
do you have a link to your board and a testuser, so i may test this?

@Lucian_rider: its a server problem. i think you get a server timeout.
please try to enable the debug-Mode in the config.php
No Support via PM

Lucian_rider

Post by Lucian_rider » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:39 pm

nickvergessen wrote:@Lucian_rider: its a server problem. i think you get a server timeout.
Hi Nick,

thanks for coming back so quickly. I have searched the constants.php file for the debug settings:
// Debug Level
//define('DEBUG', 1); // Debugging on
define('DEBUG', 0); // Debugging off

And there isn't any entry found??? Where would this need to be entered and where are the log files generated??

mapb_1990

Post by mapb_1990 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 pm

edit. resolved

Lucian_rider

Post by Lucian_rider » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:01 am

nickvergessen wrote: @Lucian_rider: its a server problem. i think you get a server timeout.
I believe that I have enabled debug mode and I found cgi_error_log in the root of my /stats folder.

I have copied the following error lines:

PHP Warning: mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Unknown MySQL server host 'lucianrider.powwebmysql.com' (1) in /hermes/web01/b1398/pow.lucianrider/htdocs/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48
PHP Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /hermes/web01/b1398/pow.lucianrider/htdocs/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330
PHP Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /hermes/web01/b1398/pow.lucianrider/htdocs/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
PHP Warning: mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Unknown MySQL server host 'lucianrider.powwebmysql.com' (1) in /hermes/web01/b1398/pow.lucianrider/htdocs/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48
PHP Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /hermes/web01/b1398/pow.lucianrider/htdocs/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330
PHP Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /hermes/web01/b1398/pow.lucianrider/htdocs/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting '{' in /hermes/web01/b1398/pow.lucianrider/htdocs/forum/includes/functions_posting.php on line 22
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting '{' in
PHP Warning: MAX_FILE_SIZE of 6144 bytes exceeded - file [uploadfile=ichigohollow.jpg] not saved in Unknown on line 0
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 979 bytes) in /hermes/web01/b1398/pow.lucianrider/htdocs/forum/gallery/posting.php on line 522

There were a lot of duplicate lines that I deleted to make for a smaller posting. It appears to be a memory error? What do I need to do to get around th is?

Thanks for any help...

nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:14 am

Lucian_rider wrote:PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 979 bytes) in /hermes/web01/b1398/pow.lucianrider/htdocs/forum/gallery/posting.php on line 522

There were a lot of duplicate lines that I deleted to make for a smaller posting. It appears to be a memory error? What do I need to do to get around th is?
Ask your Hoster to increase the memory_limit in the php.ini
No Support via PM

vwrmic

Post by vwrmic » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:46 am

Thanks for the reply Nick, I seem to have sorted the issue myself im not sure why but whatever I did the files were not updating properly with my host. I removed everything and started again and it fixed a couple of the issues I was having. I updated my post on your forum to reflect this.

Cheers!

nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:44 am

you may also read my comments up on your post on fborg
No Support via PM

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”