[MODDB] Board3 Portal 1.0.2

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Get Involved
Realisty

Re: [Beta] Board 3 Portal 0.2.0

Post by Realisty »

I found out that it was my fault :oops:
Last edited by Realisty on Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crackerboy

Post by crackerboy »

Fatal error: Call to undefined function adm_back_link() in /var/www/vhosts/dreambox-center.com/httpdocs/forum/includes/acp/acp_modules.php on line 768

I got this when execute the installer
H3nK

Post by H3nK »

Floyds wrote:Is there any info on updating from the 0.1.0 version to 0.2.0 ??

Must a edit all the files again, or can you just upload all files (overwriting the 0.1.0 ones), and run the install ??

oeps got it....
You can go to the contrib folder in the installation package and open the update_board3portal_ 010.xml.
@developers: Am I right?
I know, my eglish could be better :D
crackerboy

Post by crackerboy »

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY t.topic_last_post_time DESC LIMIT 5' at line 47 [1064]

SQL

SELECT t.forum_id, t.topic_id, t.topic_last_post_id, t.topic_last_post_time, t.topic_time, t.topic_title, t.topic_attachment, t.topic_views, t.poll_title, t.topic_replies, t.forum_id, t.topic_poster, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_type, u.user_colour, p.post_id, p.post_time, p.post_text, p.post_attachment, p.enable_smilies, p.enable_bbcode, p.enable_magic_url, p.bbcode_bitfield, p.bbcode_uid, f.forum_name FROM phpbb_topics AS t LEFT JOIN phpbb_users as u ON t.topic_last_poster_id = u.user_id LEFT JOIN phpbb_forums as f ON t.forum_id=f.forum_id LEFT JOIN phpbb_posts as p ON t.topic_last_post_id = p.post_id WHERE ( t.topic_type != 2 ) AND ( t.topic_type != 3) AND t.topic_status <> 2 AND t.topic_approved = 1 AND () ORDER BY t.topic_last_post_time DESC LIMIT 5

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 205
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 157
CALL: dbal_mysql->_sql_query_limit()

FILE: portal/includes/functions.php
LINE: 312
CALL: dbal->sql_query_limit()

FILE: portal/block/news.php
LINE: 35
CALL: phpbb_fetch_posts()

FILE: portal.php
LINE: 100
CALL: include('portal/block/news.php')
And i cant figure out how to enable the modules it doesnt say anything in the install.xml
avaren

Post by avaren »

The "founder" is the account you created when you installed your board, try logging in to that account if you are having trouble.
crackerboy

Post by crackerboy »

I am logged in as founder

But when i am delete the install_portal folder i get this error and where can i look for instructions how to enable the modules?
avaren

Post by avaren »

Sorry, I hit the "latest unread" link and managed to miss a whole page of posts. xD

Cracker the "adm_back_link()" error is because some of your phpbb files haven't been overwritten with the phpbb3 Gold ones, try overwriting includes/acp/acp_modules.php with one from the latest download on the phpbb site.

As for the mysql error I thought I included checking for this, but maybe I didn't, the fix will be 0.2.1 which will be available later today.
crackerboy

Post by crackerboy »

Yes but can you expalin in a way how to enable this modules?I havent a clue how to do it
crackerboy

Post by crackerboy »

avaren wrote:Sorry, I hit the "latest unread" link and managed to miss a whole page of posts. xD

Cracker the "adm_back_link()" error is because some of your phpbb files haven't been overwritten with the phpbb3 Gold ones, try overwriting includes/acp/acp_modules.php with one from the latest download on the phpbb site.

As for the mysql error I thought I included checking for this, but maybe I didn't, the fix will be 0.2.1 which will be available later today.

I did that but same error
avaren

Post by avaren »

The function is defined under /adm/index.php, try overwriting that file.

The modules should be in the ACP under .MODS but as you had the error with adm_back_link() which is part of the module installation they may be missing.

Go to the ACP >> System >> Module Management >> Administration Control Panel >> .MODs >> Create a new category called Portal >> Go in to this new category >> From the drop down on the right, find Portal [ACP_Portal], select the subheading General Settings and click Add Module. Do this for all of the subheadings under Portal [ACP_Portal].
crackerboy

Post by crackerboy »

How can i move the donation block up so its under user menu?

I also want to move the team block higher
Last edited by crackerboy on Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
avaren

Post by avaren »

You have to edit /styles/<style>/template/portal/portal_body.html
crackerboy

Post by crackerboy »

Hey thats easy like i was used to before with fully modded.Great mod you have here ;)

But i have i minior thing and thats the link to portal,only board index is showing
crackerboy

Post by crackerboy »

Never mind my mistake working now
thejdm

Post by thejdm »

any plans for the admin to drag/drop the blocks to different parts of the portal? would be nice feature for some customization.
www.thejdm.com ...turn it on, y0

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”