Page 53 of 55

Re: [RC] HighSlide Attachment MOD

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:41 am
by sleevedbiker
Started a new forum and it doesnt work. but it works on my other forum...
Uploaded highslide, added code, changed yes to thumbnail and nothing.

http://theghostbusters3.com/forum

Login: guest
Password: guest1234

Re: [RC] HighSlide Attachment MOD

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:03 am
by Stoker 4.0
What are your thumbnail settings?
You do realize that the mod only works on attachments uploaded AFTER the thumbnail settings are set?

Re: [RC] HighSlide Attachment MOD

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:05 am
by sleevedbiker
Stoker 4.0 wrote:What are your thumbnail settings?
You do realize that the mod only works on attachments uploaded AFTER the thumbnail settings are set?
there was a conflict with something else. i figured it out...

Re: [RC] HighSlide Attachment MOD

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:58 pm
by jaylam13
Hi,

Does this only work on attachment images or images within the img bbcode tag?

Jay

Re: [RC] HighSlide Attachment MOD

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:10 pm
by Stoker 4.0
They work with attachments only.
But you can make them work with the img bbcode too. But I recommend making a highslide bbcode instead.
Read the faq here: http://www.phpbb3bbcodes.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1177

Re: [RC] HighSlide Attachment MOD

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:30 pm
by jaylam13
Stoker 4.0 wrote:They work with attachments only.
But you can make them work with the img bbcode too. But I recommend making a highslide bbcode instead.
Read the faq here: http://www.phpbb3bbcodes.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1177
Worked perfectly, thanks.

Next question, how can I remove the IMG tag from the post screen so everyone has to use the HSIMG?

Re: [RC] HighSlide Attachment MOD

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:36 pm
by Stoker 4.0
Which style are you using?

In prosilver or prosilver based it would be:

Open styles/prosilver/template/posting_buttons.html
Find and delete:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_BBCODE_IMG -->
		<input type="button" class="button2" accesskey="p" name="addbbcode14" value="Img" style="width: 40px" onclick="bbstyle(14)" title="{L_BBCODE_P_HELP}" />
	<!-- ENDIF -->

Re: [RC] HighSlide Attachment MOD

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:46 pm
by jaylam13
Stoker 4.0 wrote:Which style are you using?

In prosilver or prosilver based it would be:

Open styles/prosilver/template/posting_buttons.html
Find and delete:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_BBCODE_IMG -->
		<input type="button" class="button2" accesskey="p" name="addbbcode14" value="Img" style="width: 40px" onclick="bbstyle(14)" title="{L_BBCODE_P_HELP}" />
	<!-- ENDIF -->
Excellent, thanks a lot, appreciate it.

Excellent mod :)

Jay

Re: [RC] HighSlide Attachment MOD

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:01 am
by jonasj
short question ;)

Is it possible to change that image will get the comment below, instead of showing how many viewed times and file name.

Regards Jonas

Re: [RC] HighSlide Attachment MOD

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:16 pm
by Stoker 4.0
Sure. Open prosilver/template/attachment.html
Find and delete:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF _file.COMMENT --><dd> {_file.COMMENT}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
Find:

Code: Select all

{_file.DOWNLOAD_NAME} ({_file.FILESIZE} {_file.SIZE_LANG}) {_file.L_DOWNLOAD_COUNT}
Replace with:

Code: Select all

{_file.COMMENT}
Save file, upload file and refresh template in ACP

Re: [RC] HighSlide Attachment MOD

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:47 am
by jonasj
thanks ;)

Re: [RC] HighSlide Attachment MOD

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:22 pm
by anto66
ho to install to Prosilver_SE ??? plz

Re: [RC] HighSlide Attachment MOD

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:37 am
by Stoker 4.0
Same as prosilver.

Re: [RC] HighSlide Attachment MOD

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:37 am
by anto66
but template it's different

Re: [RC] HighSlide Attachment MOD

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:53 am
by Stoker 4.0
Yes, you have no attachment.html in the porsilver_se style. Dont worry about that. It uses the code from the prosilver file.
So you just have to do the overall_header.html edit and that is the same in both styles.