[BETA] Get Images - from your gallery or board to everywhere

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
ameisez

Re: [BETA] Get Images - from your gallery or board to everywhere

Post by ameisez » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:43 pm

This sounds interesting and promising. Does this work in an ordinary phpbb (not portal (don't know the difference either)) :D

If this is not out of range, what i would like to request is some kind of a member's gallery listing with their latest image (or an static one that they can set on ucp) and their profile on the right or left of that image.

Something like this

and then below that are the latest image of each public album that has new image in the same format.

the reason is i want the images immediately available when my visitor click image gallery link as oposed to the menu. I tried changing the link of my image gallery to point in recent image but the problem is when someone uploaded buch of photos, my image gallery first page will turn into some kind of a private page of the recent uploader.

I am supposed to request this on TS but stable release is already on its way. Maybe you can instead.

Sorry if i am not making any sense. it's just a thought.
PHPBB on HOSTGATOR SERVER. MY PERSONAL CHOICE ;)
Need phpBB images and buttons? HIRE ME
my MOD: BB3 Media Player | a phpbb based media player

XBLFan

Post by XBLFan » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:28 am

Is there a way to get this working with phpBB Gallery 0.1.2?

fiorefrank

Post by fiorefrank » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:42 pm

Hi ameisez,
sorry if i answer so late.
It is what i want to do and i wrote it into TS gallery post but i'm waiting for a new version of it so i can work at that :-)

hi XBLFan,
It will work with phpBB Gallery but not so soon

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”