Brian O'Kelly wrote:I understand the install process except I'm not clear on the sql database changes.
I copied the SQL code in step one into a text file and tried to import that into my database for phpbb3. Is that the correct method?
Code: Select all
SELECT `username` , `user_digest_type` , `user_digest_send_hour_gmt` FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_digest_type <> 'NONE' ORDER BY 3 , 1
Now that this is behind me I can look at other desired features, such as the ability of an Admin to create subscriptions for non-subscribers and to fine tune/review individual digest settings.* AutoMOD compliant.
* Includes UMIL installer to facilitate creating configuration variables, table adds, table alterations and to install necessary ACP and UCP modules. SQL is no longer included in the installation instructions.
* Bug fixed: default user digest type so it can be set to monthly.
* Bug fixed: /includes/ucp/ucp_digests.php will now correctly show All Forums checkbox as unchecked if set that way for the default in the ACP.
* Explanation text for "Minimum words required in post for the post to appear in a digest" changed. UMIL tool appears to be limited in that it cannot create columns with null values by default, so I had to change the wording for the explanation. Also changed a popup message that appeared that would not allow zero in this field. This also required changing the template ucp_digests.html.
* Removed the digest_eol function. This is obsolete now that actions are written to the ACP log.