[BETA2] Viewonline Map

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Ideas Centre
cisco007
Translator

Re: [BETA]View Online Map

Post by cisco007 »

nice to hear the new version is being packed, can't wait to try it out!

Wyr!H@x!mu$
Name: Cees-Jan

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

Run into some problems testing the install of the mod. Can't fix that today (it's late and have to work tomorrow), so I'll fix it tomorrow when I get back home.

Wyr!H@x!mu$

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

Solved the problems with the ACP and repacked it. Unfortunately I can't do a test run of it today anymore since I'm needed else where for the rest of the night so I'll be doing that tomorrow when I get back from work.

anothernovice

Post by anothernovice »

watching this, has huge potential! I am curious if there is any way that when a poster registered or not posts that there location can be included on the message, where the avatar is. Not just include country but offer the ability to include country, state, city maybe put an option in the ACP to enable each individually. :?: :)

Wyr!H@x!mu$

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

anothernovice wrote:watching this, has huge potential! I am curious if there is any way that when a poster registered or not posts that there location can be included on the message, where the avatar is. Not just include country but offer the ability to include country, state, city maybe put an option in the ACP to enable each individually. :?: :)
That is possible but keep a few things in mind. First the ip2location databases can at best get the city right but most of the time just the country or state. Secondly there is still the users privacy and we only want to share that information per user with admins. It is possible since the location information is gathered upon session creation and saved in the session table, but that can be just as easy be copied to the users table.

Wyr!H@x!mu$

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

Ok here is Viewonline Map BETA2, I disabled the ACP for now to work some things out. The mod is disabled by default and getting it's information only from 1 source. BETA3 will have a working ACP and 3 sources for ip2location information.

EliteNODDY

Re: [BETA2] Viewonline Map

Post by EliteNODDY »

i have 2 errors here is the frist
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /home/testsite/public_html/viewonline.php on line 431

and the 2nd is
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/testsite/public_html/viewonline.php on line 539

i found the code that is kicking up theses errors for the frist one its this

Code: Select all

// View Online Map
        $viewonlinemap_class->add_marker($row,$username_full,$location,$location_url);
        // View Online Map
and the 2nd one is

$template->assign_vars($viewonlinemap_class->assign_vars(array(
after i took out these code the view online will work again
anyhelp on these ???

Wyr!H@x!mu$

Re: [BETA2] Viewonline Map

Post by Wyr!H@x!mu$ »

EliteNODDY wrote:i have 2 errors here is the frist
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ')' in /home/testsite/public_html/viewonline.php on line 431

and the 2nd is
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/testsite/public_html/viewonline.php on line 539

i found the code that is kicking up theses errors for the frist one its this

// View Online Map
        $viewonlinemap_class->add_marker($row,$username_full,$location,$location_url);
        // View Online Map
and the 2nd one is

$template->assign_vars($viewonlinemap_class->assign_vars(array(
after i took out these code the view online will work again
anyhelp on these ???
Found out what was wrong. 3 edit actions (at lines 93, 99 and 103) had wrong types. Repacked and reuploaded it but if you use the links to github you should be fine :).

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”