MOD Author: sTraTo (A.K.A. Desdenova)
MOD Version: 0.5.2 Alpha 2
MOD Description: An image script that allows you to display a user's postcount & Cash amount (if Handyman's Cash MOD 0.3.2 is installed) within an image the size of a userbar, and if a background is specified, it can look like an actual userbar that has the specified user's live stats. Very easily customized!
Script is VERY easy to install, all it requires is some file copying. To customize the script, edit it in a UTF-8 BOMless PHP editor and go to the Override Controls section. Simply by reading the instructions inside the file, you can override certain features to prevent auto-activation or to set custom colors, etc. etc.
Script will automatically assume (unless there are overrides active) that the user is UID #2 if none is supplied.
Please, beware, the Cash MOD integration is still experimental. While it can't do anything to the Cash MOD, it might not grab the data properly and the script may end up looking like a mess because of it.
Tested on phpBB version: 3.0.1
Released: 27 May 2008
Installation Level: easy
Installation Time: ~ 1 Minutes
Download: Download provided by StarTrekGuide
Included: Three default userbar backgrounds. (ubar1.gif, ubar2.gif, ubar3.gif)
Script will fully display 350px wide by 19px tall userbars.
- Disable user choice
- Override default user
- Disable rank query & display
- Disable Cash MOD integration (only if Cash MOD is detected)
- Override Cash ID (probably unneeded)
- Disable backgrounds
- Disable background choice (force certain background)
- Set default background
- Set text color
- Set background color (if no background image is used)
- Disable appearance of site URL
- Disable auto-border
- Change border colors
- Adjust username vertical positioning
- Disable usercolor integration
- Font size override
To come later:
- Compatibility with upcoming Cash MOD 1.0.0 by Handyman
- Using user's color for username color
- Different font?
- Sessionless, I.E. no cookies generated!
- No hardcoded language or language files or language edits! Uses the board's default common.php language file for the few language entries it needs.
- Easily adapted!
- SQL queries are written to be compatible with the SQL types supported by phpBB using the sql_build_query function. - (Only tested on MySQL and MySQLli)