Can’t do this without adding language strings to the phpBB core, something we are trying to avoid doing.idiotnesia wrote:3. Adding admin log
It will be better to automatically add admin log after installing/updating/uninstalling mods.
The MODX already contains such info, we don’t need to echo it a second time.idiotnesia wrote:4. Some more information
I suggest to add more information in the page for example author, license, description, etc
The link please?idiotnesia wrote:Yesterday, I've check out this script from the svn.
Here is the SVN link http://code.phpbb.com/projects/show/183Di wrote:The link please?idiotnesia wrote:Yesterday, I've check out this script from the svn.
i like this idea. i would just make a note in the MOD DB (when this is released) that packages of MODs for older versions of phpbb, although may install on the new version of phpbb, may contain an outdated UMIL. also, think about it this way. when you download a MOD from the MOD DB, you expect that the package contains all necessary files to install the MOD. you wouldnt download phpbb only to find that you need to download the default style to install it, would you?Highway of Life wrote:
- Packaged with MODs. The UMI Library would be packaged with released MODs.
- No pain for end users in download additional files/libraries.
- MOD Author could only include the umil.php file and none of the other UMIL package files.
- Outdated and possibly buggy versions of UMIL included with MOD packages.
- Additional work for validators to ensure an unmodified and latest UMIL package.