IF Syntax

Discussion forum for MOD Writers regarding MOD Development.
AGC

Re: IF Syntax

Post by AGC » Fri May 27, 2011 8:53 pm

t_backoff wrote:
t_backoff wrote:I would change USER_PASSWORD to something different (IRC_PASSWORD or whatever) just to be on the safe side (of not conflicting with phpBB).
She meant you should change the template's variables the ones you assign vars.
(phpBB 2.0.x): []Admin Topics List[] MOD. << Description & Download. , []Highlight Author[] MOD.

Donate-paypal
(phpBB 3.0.x)[ver] MODs: [RC1] >Import old *.pak files MOD. + . . .[8] > ACP - Modules Quick Access (MQA) MOD. + . . . [7-PL1] > Multi Smile (actions) MOD

tbackoff
Former Team Member
Name: Tabitha Backoff

Post by tbackoff » Fri May 27, 2011 9:33 pm

AGC wrote:She meant you should change the template's variables the ones you assign vars.
I meant everything (database column, template var, etc). This is actually getting more complicated then it needs to be. I provided code and it appears they are looking for something slightly different.
Flying is the second best thrill to cheerleaders; being caught is the first.

AGC

Post by AGC » Mon May 30, 2011 12:17 am

My bad. 8-)
But why would he take a irc_password when all he needs is the user_password then he code assign it to "whatever". ;) :idea:
(phpBB 2.0.x): []Admin Topics List[] MOD. << Description & Download. , []Highlight Author[] MOD.

Donate-paypal
(phpBB 3.0.x)[ver] MODs: [RC1] >Import old *.pak files MOD. + . . .[8] > ACP - Modules Quick Access (MQA) MOD. + . . . [7-PL1] > Multi Smile (actions) MOD

tbackoff
Former Team Member
Name: Tabitha Backoff

Post by tbackoff » Tue May 31, 2011 1:50 am

Because user_password is stored in the database in a hash value. You can't "decrypt" the hash and then rehash it.
Flying is the second best thrill to cheerleaders; being caught is the first.

AGC

Post by AGC » Tue May 31, 2011 3:05 pm

Of course the hash and not display the actual password to view by the members. :?: :shock:

Donate-paypal

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Writers Discussion”