This one will make you laugh

Discussion forum for MOD Writers regarding MOD Development.
GrumT

This one will make you laugh

Post by GrumT » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Hi Guy's,

I have used phpbb on and off over the years along with other forum boards etc; but blow me if I've not come across this problem before. I have sourced google trying to find the answer but obviously one thread leads to another and before you know it you've purchased 2 kilo's of potatoes and a jar of marmalade!!

Anyways, I am trying to inset an mp3 player that would play users attachments. In my heart and head its telling me its a bbcode problem but something is questioning my thoughts. Here's the scenario at the moment. I've removed the bbcodes and set the permissions for mp3's to play in windows media. I've read on a few websites that there are issues playing audio using windows media but needed to wipe the board clean and start again. Now, when an mp3 is attached and I preview it plays fine - no problem. After I have hit submit and try to play it try's to 'connect' but does nothing - absolutely nothing lol.

Now, because I've tried to re-learn my head is close to popping so could someone please, in English fit for the most simple of folk tell me where I am going wrong. Also, how do I/ indeed do I, have to configure bbcodes? yes, its probably so simple to do that you will want to smack me with a wet fish but its a 'battering' (boom boom) i'm willing to take.

Answers on a postcard please..........

EXreaction
Former Team Member
Name: Nathan

Re: This one will make you laugh

Post by EXreaction » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:13 pm

You should probably ask in the support forum, they might have a better answer for you.
viewforum.php?f=46

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Writers Discussion”