Full Site Integration

Discussion forum for MOD Writers regarding MOD Development.
User avatar
Noxwizard
Support Team Leader
Support Team Leader
Posts: 10406
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:41 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Name: Patrick Webster
Contact:

Re: Full Site Integration

Post by Noxwizard »

I'm not sure how dynamic it could get since you know where the files are in relation to the forum, so you would just set $phpbb_root_path as needed.
[Support Template] - [Read Before Posting] - [phpBB Knowledge Base]
Do not contact me for private support, please share the question in our forums.
SGr33n
Registered User
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:14 pm

Re: Full Site Integration

Post by SGr33n »

The CMS I'm trying to integrate has a complex url structure. It's build by mod_rewrite, so, including a file, what path to use? the one build by mod_rewrite or the real one? using the full path into the include - ex. include("http://www.domain.com/forum/") - doesn't work :(
User avatar
Noxwizard
Support Team Leader
Support Team Leader
Posts: 10406
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:41 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Name: Patrick Webster
Contact:

Re: Full Site Integration

Post by Noxwizard »

You would use the real path. PHP knows what file is actually being called, so use the relative path from there.
[Support Template] - [Read Before Posting] - [phpBB Knowledge Base]
Do not contact me for private support, please share the question in our forums.
SGr33n
Registered User
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:14 pm

Re: Full Site Integration

Post by SGr33n »

I will try, tnx :)
NNOVAA
Registered User
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:25 am

Re: Full Site Integration

Post by NNOVAA »

I've read a lot of topics/posts about this, but I seem to be missing something.
My mainsite is using a seperate loginsystem and I'm trying to add phpbb3 afterwards.
When a user registers to the main website the user is added to phpbb3 aswell, this part works like a charm.
When the user click his visit the forum button I want to log in the user and send him to the forum.

This is the code that's being run after clicking the button:

Code: Select all

	function userLogin($login,$url)
	{
	global $phpbb_root_path, $phpEx, $user, $db, $config, $cache, $template;
	define('IN_PHPBB', true);
	$phpbb_root_path = mypathtoforum;
	$phpEx = substr(strrchr(__FILE__, '.'), 1);
	require($phpbb_root_path . 'common.' . $phpEx);
	// Start session management
	$user->session_begin();
	$auth->acl($user->data);
	$user->setup();
	
	$username = $login['username'];
    $password = $login['password'];
	
	if(isset($username) && isset($password))
	{
	  $result = $auth->login($username, $password, true);
	}
	reapply_sid($url);
	header('location: '.$url);
	}
However I still get the loginform from phpbb. $url is the full url to a specific forum (http://forum.....)
If I do print_r($result) instead of the headerfunction it prints all the phpbbdetails of the user with status = 3 (login succesfull).
scottiericho
Registered User
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:34 am

Re: Full Site Integration

Post by scottiericho »

Hi guys,

Bit of a strange one. But since upgrading to 3.0.6 from 3.0.5, one part of my site integration has broken. At the top right of my site is a login area. If you're logged in, it has a welcome, but no login form. If you are not logged in, it displays the form. Up until today, it's been working fine.

After I updated to 3.0.6, it only works when I am OUTSIDE the forums directory... on the other pages of my site. When I go into the forums, it acts as if I am NOT logged in, and displays the form to log in - interestingly the form still works and DOES log me in, it just doesn't indicate as such - suggesting that the if/else statement no longer works with 3.0.6.

Anyways, here's the code, if anyone could be so kind as to tell me if I need to update this to work with 3.0.6??

Code: Select all

<?php if($user->data['is_registered']) { // If the user is logged in ?>
	<h2>WELCOME <?php echo $user->data['username']; ?> <em><?php echo '<a href="' . append_sid("/community/ucp.$phpEx", 'mode=logout', true, $user->session_id). '">Log out</a>'; ?></em></h2>
	<?php } else { // if they are not ?>
	<h2>LOGIN<em>Don't have an account? <a href="/community/ucp.php?mode=register">Register</a></em></h2>
	<form method="POST" action="/community/ucp.php?mode=login">
		<label for="username">username</label>
		<label for="password">password</label>
		<br clear="all" />
		<input type="text" name="username" id="username" class="logintext">
		<input type="password" name="password" id="password" class="logintext">
		<input type="submit" value="GO" name="login" class="loginbutton">
		<br clear="all" /><input type="hidden" name="redirect" value="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?>">
		<input type="checkbox" name="autologin" id="autologin" class="logincheckbox">
		<label for="autologin">remember me</label><br clear="all" />
	</form>
<?php } ?>
Many thanks in advance.

Scottie
comkidwizzer3
Registered User
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:24 am
Location: $user->data['user_location'];
Contact:

Re: Full Site Integration

Post by comkidwizzer3 »

I think this is my first post in this thread and I'll try to help out people :mrgreen:
NNOVAA wrote:I've read a lot of topics/posts about this, but I seem to be missing something.
My mainsite is using a seperate loginsystem and I'm trying to add phpbb3 afterwards.
When a user registers to the main website the user is added to phpbb3 aswell, this part works like a charm.
When the user click his visit the forum button I want to log in the user and send him to the forum.

This is the code that's being run after clicking the button:

Code: Select all

	function userLogin($login,$url)
	{
	global $phpbb_root_path, $phpEx, $user, $db, $config, $cache, $template;
	define('IN_PHPBB', true);
	$phpbb_root_path = mypathtoforum;
	$phpEx = substr(strrchr(__FILE__, '.'), 1);
	require($phpbb_root_path . 'common.' . $phpEx);
	// Start session management
	$user->session_begin();
	$auth->acl($user->data);
	$user->setup();
	
	$username = $login['username'];
    $password = $login['password'];
	
	if(isset($username) && isset($password))
	{
	  $result = $auth->login($username, $password, true);
	}
	reapply_sid($url);
	header('location: '.$url);
	}
However I still get the loginform from phpbb. $url is the full url to a specific forum (http://forum.....)
If I do print_r($result) instead of the headerfunction it prints all the phpbbdetails of the user with status = 3 (login succesfull).
Instead of using header, I would of used

Code: Select all

redirect($url, false, true); 
scottiericho wrote:Hi guys,

Bit of a strange one. But since upgrading to 3.0.6 from 3.0.5, one part of my site integration has broken. At the top right of my site is a login area. If you're logged in, it has a welcome, but no login form. If you are not logged in, it displays the form. Up until today, it's been working fine.

After I updated to 3.0.6, it only works when I am OUTSIDE the forums directory... on the other pages of my site. When I go into the forums, it acts as if I am NOT logged in, and displays the form to log in - interestingly the form still works and DOES log me in, it just doesn't indicate as such - suggesting that the if/else statement no longer works with 3.0.6.

Anyways, here's the code, if anyone could be so kind as to tell me if I need to update this to work with 3.0.6??

Code: Select all

<?php if($user->data['is_registered']) { // If the user is logged in ?>
	<h2>WELCOME <?php echo $user->data['username']; ?> <em><?php echo '<a href="' . append_sid("/community/ucp.$phpEx", 'mode=logout', true, $user->session_id). '">Log out</a>'; ?></em></h2>
	<?php } else { // if they are not ?>
	<h2>LOGIN<em>Don't have an account? <a href="/community/ucp.php?mode=register">Register</a></em></h2>
	<form method="POST" action="/community/ucp.php?mode=login">
		<label for="username">username</label>
		<label for="password">password</label>
		<br clear="all" />
		<input type="text" name="username" id="username" class="logintext">
		<input type="password" name="password" id="password" class="logintext">
		<input type="submit" value="GO" name="login" class="loginbutton">
		<br clear="all" /><input type="hidden" name="redirect" value="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?>">
		<input type="checkbox" name="autologin" id="autologin" class="logincheckbox">
		<label for="autologin">remember me</label><br clear="all" />
	</form>
<?php } ?>
Many thanks in advance.

Scottie
Where's the variables required for a session like:

Code: Select all

define('IN_PHPBB', true);
$phpbb_root_path = ./;
$phpEx = substr(strrchr(__FILE__, '.'), 1);
include($phpbb_root_path . 'common.' . $phpEx);

// Start session management
$user->session_begin();
$auth->acl($user->data);
$user->setup(); 
~My MODs~
Login After Register - v1.0.0 | Custom Ranks MOD - RC

~!Hasher!~
scottiericho
Registered User
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:34 am

Re: Full Site Integration

Post by scottiericho »

comkidwizzer3 wrote:I think this is my first post in this thread and I'll try to help out people :mrgreen:
scottiericho wrote:Hi guys,

Bit of a strange one. But since upgrading to 3.0.6 from 3.0.5, one part of my site integration has broken. At the top right of my site is a login area. If you're logged in, it has a welcome, but no login form. If you are not logged in, it displays the form. Up until today, it's been working fine.

After I updated to 3.0.6, it only works when I am OUTSIDE the forums directory... on the other pages of my site. When I go into the forums, it acts as if I am NOT logged in, and displays the form to log in - interestingly the form still works and DOES log me in, it just doesn't indicate as such - suggesting that the if/else statement no longer works with 3.0.6.

Anyways, here's the code, if anyone could be so kind as to tell me if I need to update this to work with 3.0.6??

Code: Select all

<?php if($user->data['is_registered']) { // If the user is logged in ?>
	<h2>WELCOME <?php echo $user->data['username']; ?> <em><?php echo '<a href="' . append_sid("/community/ucp.$phpEx", 'mode=logout', true, $user->session_id). '">Log out</a>'; ?></em></h2>
	<?php } else { // if they are not ?>
	<h2>LOGIN<em>Don't have an account? <a href="/community/ucp.php?mode=register">Register</a></em></h2>
	<form method="POST" action="/community/ucp.php?mode=login">
		<label for="username">username</label>
		<label for="password">password</label>
		<br clear="all" />
		<input type="text" name="username" id="username" class="logintext">
		<input type="password" name="password" id="password" class="logintext">
		<input type="submit" value="GO" name="login" class="loginbutton">
		<br clear="all" /><input type="hidden" name="redirect" value="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?>">
		<input type="checkbox" name="autologin" id="autologin" class="logincheckbox">
		<label for="autologin">remember me</label><br clear="all" />
	</form>
<?php } ?>
Many thanks in advance.

Scottie
Where's the variables required for a session like:

Code: Select all

define('IN_PHPBB', true);
$phpbb_root_path = ./;
$phpEx = substr(strrchr(__FILE__, '.'), 1);
include($phpbb_root_path . 'common.' . $phpEx);

// Start session management
$user->session_begin();
$auth->acl($user->data);
$user->setup(); 
OK, so, here's the deal. Up until I installed 3.0.6, when everything was working fine, I DID include the following code in my header file that I was including via the overall_header.html file:

Code: Select all

<?php 
$phpbb_root_path = './community/';
$phpEx = substr(strrchr(__FILE__, '.'), 1);
?>
However, upon updating to 3.0.6, if I include that code, none of my other PHP INCLUDE files on my forums load, and instead I get the error:
template->_php_include(): File ./community/../includes/forum/shoutout.php does not exist or is empty
Clearly, setting the $phpbb_root_path - './community/'; is breaking it any links to other INCLUDES, even tho previously it did not. I have also tried with it as just '/community/' with no luck. And lastly, even if I include these lines of code, the form still displays as if I am NOT logged in, even if I am.

When I thought about it, I was wondering, when I am on actual forum pages (ie: phpbb), why should I need to include all that session stuff? It should already be getting included by phpBB somewhere else in all its fancy code, right? Surely my if logged in / else statement should still work within a PHP INCLUDE file? Or no?

So I am completely stumped. What worked in 3.0.5, no longer works in 3.0.6.
User avatar
Noxwizard
Support Team Leader
Support Team Leader
Posts: 10406
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:41 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Name: Patrick Webster
Contact:

Re: Full Site Integration

Post by Noxwizard »

comkidwizzer3 wrote:Instead of using header, I would of used

Code: Select all

redirect($url, false, true); 
That's essentially the same thing.

scottiericho wrote:OK, so, here's the deal. Up until I installed 3.0.6, when everything was working fine, I DID include the following code in my header file that I was including via the overall_header.html file:

Code: Select all

<?php 
$phpbb_root_path = './community/';
$phpEx = substr(strrchr(__FILE__, '.'), 1);
?>

However, upon updating to 3.0.6, if I include that code, none of my other PHP INCLUDE files on my forums load, and instead I get the error:
This is related to Bug #PHPBB3-45805. 3.0.6 fixed that issue, meaning you don't need that workaround anymore.
scottiericho wrote:When I thought about it, I was wondering, when I am on actual forum pages (ie: phpbb), why should I need to include all that session stuff? It should already be getting included by phpBB somewhere else in all its fancy code, right?
If you are working on the template files, then you are correct in that you do not need to include the session code. In fact, if you do, you will get errors about function re-declarations.

The php code you pasted earlier, where is that (template file or a .php file elsewhere)? I take it you're calling that with the phpinclude as part of an external style or something?
[Support Template] - [Read Before Posting] - [phpBB Knowledge Base]
Do not contact me for private support, please share the question in our forums.
Kitsunekon
Registered User
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Re: Full Site Integration

Post by Kitsunekon »

I am some what new to phpbb and i am also looking to intigrate my site with it how ever i am haveing some problems with the intigration, i read through this post and ariea 51 with no luck so i am posting my problem here.

the inext.php and other pages look like this:

Code: Select all

<?php error_reporting(E_ALL | E_NOTICE); ?>
<?php
define('IN_PHPBB', true);
// Specify the path to you phpBB3 installation directory.
$phpbb_root_path = (defined('PHPBB_ROOT_PATH')) ? PHPBB_ROOT_PATH : '../phpBB3/';
$phpEx = substr(strrchr(__FILE__, '.'), 1);
// The common.php file is required.
include($phpbb_root_path . 'common.' . $phpEx);

// Start session management
$user->session_begin();
$auth->acl($user->data);

$user->setup();



 //is the user logged in?
//if (!$user->data['is_registered'])
//{
	
// redirect(append_sid("login.php"));
//}

//Gets data from tables
$username = $user->data['username'];
$userid = $user->data['user_id'];

//setcookie("id", "$userid", time()+60*60*24*30);
//setcookie("name", "$username", time()+60*60*24*30);
//cookies
//setcookie("id", "$userid", time()+60*60*24*30);
//setcookie("name", "$username", time()+60*60*24*30);




?>
<!DOCTYPE html public "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
  "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
  <head>
    <title>Welcome</title>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
	<meta name="author" content="Mitch Muenster" />
	<meta name="description" content="The official Kitsune Kon Registration." />
  <link href="css/defult.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
  </head>
  <body>
  <center>
  <div id="wrap">
  <div id="main">
  <div id="Header"><img src="images/header.png" width="1034" height="250" align="middle" alt="Kitsune Kon" /></div>
  <div id="body"><div id="Navigation">
  <div id="Navbar">
  <div>
<br/>
<? 
//is the user logged in?
if ($userid == 1)
{
	echo "Please <a href='login.php'>login</a> for full access.";
}
else
{
	echo "Welcome $username !";
}
?>
..............................
The login page looks like this:

Code: Select all

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
	<meta name="author" content="Mitch Muenster" />
	<meta name="description" content="The official Kitsune Kon Registration." />
  <link href="css/defult.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
  </head>
  <body>
  <div id="wrap2">
  <div id="login">
  
<form action="ucp.php?mode=login" method="post">
  <table width="299" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
    <tr>
    <td height="31" colspan="8" align="center" valign="middle" class="login">Please Log in with your forum username</td>
  </tr>
      <tr>
        <td colspan="3" align="right"><label for="username">Username:</label></td>
        <td colspan="4"> <input type="text" name="username" id="username" size="10" title="Username" /></td>
      </tr>
  <tr>
    <td colspan="3" align="right"><label for="password">Password:</label></td>
    <td colspan="4"><input type="password" name="password" id="password" size="10" title="Password" /></td>
    </tr>
  <tr>
    <td colspan="7"><label for="autologin">Log me on automatically each visit <input type="checkbox" name="autologin" id="autologin"/></label></td>
    </tr>
  <tr>
    <td width="132">&nbsp;</td>
    <td colspan="5" align="center"><input type="submit" name="login" value="Login" /></td>
    <td width="119"><input type="hidden" name="redirect" value="index.php" /></td>
  </tr>
</table>
</form>
</div>
  </div>
</body>
</html>
My problem is that the session id's are displaying in the url like so:
http://kitsunekon.com/prereg/index.php? ... 6a7f06c2cf
and i want to navagate between pages and that is not helping out because it posts the pages url as
http://kitsunekon.com/prereg/index.php? ... mepage.php

also wether i move pages manualy just clicking on the index.php page i lose the session and have to log in agian.


I need to use the cookies because I will have to leave the site for some pay pal functions but i want to preserve there logedin state. and at the moment it isnt storeing the cookie information at all.

I appreciate the help.
scottiericho
Registered User
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:34 am

Re: Full Site Integration

Post by scottiericho »

Noxwizard wrote:
scottiericho wrote:When I thought about it, I was wondering, when I am on actual forum pages (ie: phpbb), why should I need to include all that session stuff? It should already be getting included by phpBB somewhere else in all its fancy code, right?
If you are working on the template files, then you are correct in that you do not need to include the session code. In fact, if you do, you will get errors about function re-declarations.

The php code you pasted earlier, where is that (template file or a .php file elsewhere)? I take it you're calling that with the phpinclude as part of an external style or something?
Hi Nox,

IN my overall_header file, I am including (using PHP INCLUDE) a file called 'header.php'. It's the same header file I include on every page of my site, forums or otherwise, and is located at http://www.domain.com/includes/header.php

My forums are at www.domain.com/community

The header.php file just contains my nav, logo, and of course, the login/welcome box. It's this part that isn't working. It SHOULD say welcome, if you are logged in... but no matter what, it shows the login form..

It's as if the code:

Code: Select all

<?php if($user->data['is_registered']) { // If the user is logged in ?>
... just isn't working??

Scott
User avatar
CheeRees
Registered User
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Re: Full Site Integration

Post by CheeRees »

Hello all, I have already done phpBB 3 sessions integrate and I need help with phpbb root patch.
My CMS is in root folder ./
phpbb3 forum is in ./forum

In index.php

Code: Select all

define('IN_PHPBB', true);
$phpbb_root_path = '../forum/';    //Path to forum
$phpEx = substr(strrchr(__FILE__, '.'), 1);
include($phpbb_root_path . 'common.' . $phpEx);

// Start session management
$user->session_begin();
$auth->acl($user->data);
$user->setup();
And it works, but user avatar show only on index page (http://www.page.com/) :?
.. IF I am for example on 'http://www.page.com/category/news' avatar is not showing up.
Please help me somebody, thanks
  • OurTube - YouTube clone for your phpBB !
User avatar
Noxwizard
Support Team Leader
Support Team Leader
Posts: 10406
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:41 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Name: Patrick Webster
Contact:

Re: Full Site Integration

Post by Noxwizard »

Kitsunekon wrote:My problem is that the session id's are displaying in the url like so:
http://kitsunekon.com/prereg/index.php? ... 6a7f06c2cf
and i want to navagate between pages and that is not helping out because it posts the pages url as
http://kitsunekon.com/prereg/index.php? ... mepage.php

also wether i move pages manualy just clicking on the index.php page i lose the session and have to log in agian.


I need to use the cookies because I will have to leave the site for some pay pal functions but i want to preserve there logedin state. and at the moment it isnt storeing the cookie information at all.

I appreciate the help.
Your cookie settings are causing the problem. You seem to be hosting the same board at two addresses:
http://forum.kitsunekon.com/
http://kitsunekon.com/phpBB3/
The cookies settings are the same on both. They work for the first, but are incorrect for the second, which is why you see session ids. Try setting the cookie domain to .kitsunekon.com and the cookie path to /. Though you may still have issues.


scottiericho wrote:The header.php file just contains my nav, logo, and of course, the login/welcome box. It's this part that isn't working. It SHOULD say welcome, if you are logged in... but no matter what, it shows the login form..
You're not starting a phpBB session or anything when it's being called through the template? I'm not sure why it would just stop working though.


CheeRees wrote:And it works, but user avatar show only on index page (http://www.page.com/)
.. IF I am for example on 'http://www.page.com/category/news' avatar is not showing up.
Please help me somebody, thanks
What's the resulting image path that it tries to load?
[Support Template] - [Read Before Posting] - [phpBB Knowledge Base]
Do not contact me for private support, please share the question in our forums.
Kitsunekon
Registered User
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Re: Full Site Integration

Post by Kitsunekon »

Noxwizard wrote:
Kitsunekon wrote:My problem is that the session id's are displaying in the url like so:
http://kitsunekon.com/prereg/index.php? ... 6a7f06c2cf
and i want to navagate between pages and that is not helping out because it posts the pages url as
http://kitsunekon.com/prereg/index.php? ... mepage.php

also wether i move pages manualy just clicking on the index.php page i lose the session and have to log in agian.


I need to use the cookies because I will have to leave the site for some pay pal functions but i want to preserve there logedin state. and at the moment it isnt storeing the cookie information at all.

I appreciate the help.
Your cookie settings are causing the problem. You seem to be hosting the same board at two addresses:
http://forum.kitsunekon.com/
http://kitsunekon.com/phpBB3/
The cookies settings are the same on both. They work for the first, but are incorrect for the second, which is why you see session ids. Try setting the cookie domain to .kitsunekon.com and the cookie path to /. Though you may still have issues.

*edit* ignore the question that was here, i figured it out.

also while intrefaceing another program with this tool i am createing this line in session.php is interfeering with the other programs header('Set-Cookie: ' . $name_data . (($cookietime) ? '; expires=' . $expire : '') . '; path=' . $config['cookie_path'] . $domain . ((!$config['cookie_secure']) ? '' : '; secure') . '; HttpOnly', false);

now obviously both programs cannot share the header or in this case dont want to. is there a work arround?

I appreciate your time Noxwizard, this is really helping me out.
Last edited by Kitsunekon on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scottiericho
Registered User
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:34 am

Re: Full Site Integration

Post by scottiericho »

Noxwizard wrote:
scottiericho wrote:The header.php file just contains my nav, logo, and of course, the login/welcome box. It's this part that isn't working. It SHOULD say welcome, if you are logged in... but no matter what, it shows the login form..
You're not starting a phpBB session or anything when it's being called through the template? I'm not sure why it would just stop working though.
I'm not calling anything at all within that header.php file. It's just the if/else statement to see if the user is logged in.

It DOES work, but only on pages outside the forums, such as my home page and other pages. As soon as I hit the phpbb pages, the if/else statement no longer works. Of course, on all my pages outside the forums, I AM initiating the full user sessions etc... as per the instructions in this topic to integrate the phpbb user sessions with the rest of your site.

Just to confirm.. if I wanted to check if the user is logged in, from within a PHP INCLUDE php file... included from within a template file... what is the correct php?

If all else fails, perhaps I could simply do all this from within a template? I hate to create a second header file, but maybe I could create a 'header.html' as a template and use the phpbb commenting if/else style statements instead? Still, I really hope I can fix it without doing this!

Thanks heaps for your help so far!

Scottie
Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Writers Discussion”