Link Directory Mod

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Get Involved
khisanthax

Link Directory Mod

Post by khisanthax »

I just wanted to ask if there was a mod for adding a links directory for reciprocal linking? I went through about 25 pages in the mod development forum but didn't find it so I figured I'd askin case I missed it as I was reading all the mods.

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Link Directory Mod

Post by Brf »

You can add link forums... forums that are actually links to other websites.

khisanthax

Post by khisanthax »

I was thinking about that, but I don't think that SEO wise it's the same. But, please, correct me if I'm wrong. I've never used the forum links feature as you mentioned, but would it start to look messy when you have 50-100 links or can you nest them just as well and have it still look organized to a spider?

darkonia

Post by darkonia »

you can make sub-categories in a forum and in the categories you make your links, i have the same with ca. 100 links and it looks good.
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”