Latest topics on site, not forum?

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Anti-Spam Guide
JasonWade

Latest topics on site, not forum?

Post by JasonWade »

I know there are several mods out or in development for the latest topics/posts, but as far as I know they're for on the actual forum. Is there anyway for me to show the xx last topics posted in on my site and not forum if my site is www.site.com and my forum is www.forum.com ?
jalaln

Re: Latest topics on site, not forum?

Post by jalaln »

jalaln wrote:We get this question asked every now and then. You'd better search before you post.

A good search expression might be "recent website", with the search for all terms option, restricted to the 3.0.x modifications forums.

For instance, you can find your answer in this or this thread.

P.S. I've just copied/pasted this same message I posted somewhere else. ;)
No more spambots for phpBB2 and phpBB3.
JasonWade

Re: Latest topics on site, not forum?

Post by JasonWade »

I did search before I posted, otherwise I wouldn't have posted. :roll: Only I always have trouble searching here and finding what I'm looking for...

and as for those posts... I knew about the first mod only I iddn't know it did what I wanted, I figured the anywhere was meant as anywhere on the forum... and as for the other, I don't think I knew that one, but since it's in alpha mode I definately can't use that...

Either way thanx or whatever...

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”