Group or Club Mod

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Get Involved
dactylmedia

Group or Club Mod

Post by dactylmedia » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:46 am

Hello everyone, I have been searching for a long time for this type of Mod. Basically it needs to be a mod where users can custom create groups or "clubs". These clubs can have rankings like leader, vice president, support, etc. The clubs need to be able to be completely managed by the users and require no admin interaction. I want to limit the creation of clubs by the Points system mod I have installed (Advanced Points 0.7.5), or simply limit you from creating a group unless you have X amount of posts. Is there anything like this already out there? The key is to have the groups be created by users rather than admins and have an "invite" feature. Or Password to join the group.

Thanks in advance!

dactylmedia

Re: Group or Club Mod

Post by dactylmedia » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:05 am

Really nothing out there like this?

darkonia

Post by darkonia » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:04 am

you can use the implented group system für your wishes.
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

Diet Ebola Cola

Post by Diet Ebola Cola » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:41 am

@ darkonia: The default user groups require ACP access to create new user groups.. The OP is looking for something where registered users can create their own clubs / guilds / teams / groups / cliques / factions / etc.. without affecting global or forum permissions.. unless you know of ways to do that with the existing group system..
Diet Ebola Cola

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”