[REQUEST] Users favorite Pages

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Anti-Spam Guide
chicken_chicken

[REQUEST] Users favorite Pages

Post by chicken_chicken » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:04 pm

I would like to request a MOD where Users can add the page they are currently visiting to their own Forum favorites.

- A "ADD LINK" should be in the Header to add every page, with variables eg "memberlist.php?mode=xxx&g=13". There should be a formular where he can give a Name for that link.

- Removing and Editing the order of links should be possible in a Favorite Link Control Panel or anything like that ;-)

Output of links could be anywhere.

Anyone intreted and willing to spend time on that ;-)?

darkonia

Re: [REQUEST] Users favorite Pages

Post by darkonia » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:11 pm

MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.

chicken_chicken

Re: [REQUEST] Users favorite Pages

Post by chicken_chicken » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:23 pm

thats not really what I am looking for.
I am more looking for the the real favorite funktion of a browser, but for my website ;-)

So A User has all his favorites of my website on my website, and doesnt need 10 fav entries in his favs

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”