A Good Chat Box For Phpbb3.

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Ideas Centre
Mezzo

A Good Chat Box For Phpbb3.

Post by Mezzo »

hello guys can you direct me too a good free chat box for phpbb3 i already have 1 but the members are complaining about some error and it does not refresh by itself either you post or press refresh to see if some has written anything or not. :mrgreen: Thank you.
I'm a Crious Gamer, are you
James78

Re: A Good Chat Box For Phpbb3.

Post by James78 »

Flashchat is a good solution (click try for free; it's the full version). It will be able to be integrated completely with phpBB3, or a variety of other softwares. When you are done installing it, check out my phpBB3 Flashchat MOD.

IF you are looking for a simpler thing, like a phpBB shoutbox, then I suggest looking in the MOD Database for one.
If you encounter what is/or you think is a bug, please report it to the phpBB Bug Tracker
ric323
Former Team Member
Name: Ric

Post by ric323 »

-- moved from "Support" to "MOD Requests"

You should ask about problems with the one you have in the topic which you downloaded it from.
The Knowledge Base contains solutions to many common problems!
How to fix "Doesn't have a default value" and "Incorrect string value: xxx for column 'post_text' " errors.
How to do a clean re-install of the latest phpBB3 version.
Problems with permissions? Read phpBB3 Permissions
Songman

Post by Songman »

My web host made me take FlashChat off the server after an attack through a security loophole.

Other than that it was a great chat program and everyone on my boards loved it. I am trying to find something to replace it with now.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”