World of Warcraft Realm Status as "Forum Link"

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Get Involved
Malek1013

World of Warcraft Realm Status as "Forum Link"

Post by Malek1013 »

This is yet another World of Warcraft Modification that I"m unsure of how to integrate into PHPBB3.

The thought basically is to have a forum like link (i.e. listed amongst the general forum lists) with a changing icon that would display if a selected WoW Realm was up or down. Current population would be optional of course...

The first icon (normally where it would show new posts, no new posts, etc.) would be the up / down / error icon, the forum name would be the name of the realm in question, and perhaps on the far right where it would have "last post" etc, it might have the current population of the realm. Only option that would need to be set would be where this "link" is shown in the forum list and what the realm in question is.

I saw the majority of the coding in PHP with it's own icons (though I think some different ones might work nicer.) Hopefully I was clear on this, here is the link:

http://53x11.com/blog/2005/04/21/WoW-Se ... atus-41.10

Many thanks in advance!
pixel001

Re: World of Warcraft Realm Status as "Forum Link"

Post by pixel001 »

i'll note it on my to-do list for the next bbdkp.
Malek1013

Re: World of Warcraft Realm Status as "Forum Link"

Post by Malek1013 »

Thank you much! Also I was going to say, I found another set of code for it if that might interest you...

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”