Urgent Request! Should be Social E-mail inviter for PHPBB3

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Scam Warning
PrinceWords

Urgent Request! Should be Social E-mail inviter for PHPBB3

Post by PrinceWords » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:48 am

hi...I just searched all over the forum and found nothing like this except the Referral Invitation MOD by high way of life and its abandoned! and he himself said he is not satisfied about it...
I think its so important to improve forums by social powers like Inviter at least, it can grow any community faster than ever! as if a forum have 100 members...each one invited 100 friends that maybe at least 25 of them join...it would be super! and I say its just at least...but if you talk about some important forum that many would need, there would be almost 90 of 100...
sorry if I make it long...I just wanted to explain how it can grow forum faster...and I hope you got some social inviter solution..
thanks.
If You Still have The power to smile..You have everything... :)

}SoC{§etÅpt

Re: Urgent Request! Should be Social E-mail inviter for PHPBB3

Post by }SoC{§etÅpt » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:23 pm

I'm looking for the same thing, and was also disappointed to see no new progress on the Highway MOD which seems has been either stalled or as you say completely abandoned.

PrinceWords

Post by PrinceWords » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:02 pm

}SoC{§etÅpt wrote:I'm looking for the same thing, and was also disappointed to see no new progress on the Highway MOD which seems has been either stalled or as you say completely abandoned.
yea..same disappointed for that, I thought " wow..finally someone thought about it! " and then it came to an end, and no one else thought of it although its so important for any social community or forum...
umm why there is not any answers of MOD team? :roll:

PrinceWords

Post by PrinceWords » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:39 pm

well, thanks really for the link, but this is not exactly what I was seeking...
well, you are a member of myspace or facebook? it have invite friends facility that make you invite all your friends in some e-mail address...that what I mean by social E-mail inviter..mass e-mail...not single one message...isn't that can be? I heard about something named Octazan that can work with this...but iam not php expert to work it out :|

James N

Post by James N » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:42 pm

I know its down to individual, but I for one would not want to invite everyone in my address book to join any of the forums I am on. Individual people yes, but not everyone.

Just my 2c

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”