Guest Board Index View Mod

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Anti-Spam Guide
csat

Guest Board Index View Mod

Post by csat »

I would like guests to be able to see the Board Index so that they know what forums they will find if they register and I can do this, however they can currently also see the number of topics and posts as well as information about the most recent post in each forum (author's name, date and time that they posted). I would like to be able to set it so that guests cannot see any information about the most recent author for each forum or when they posted and perhaps other forum administrators would like to also stop guests from seeing the number of posts / topics per forum.
apnaitaly

Re: Guest Board Index View Mod

Post by apnaitaly »

csat

Post by csat »

Thanks. I will give it a try :)
csat

Post by csat »

I just installed it. Unfortunately it only forces guests to log in so I cannot allow them to see what forums I have without seeing information on other users. Basically I want the guests to be able to see the board index ( which they currently can), however on the right is a column containing information regarding the last post made in each forum. This states the last person to post and what time they posted and I do not want guests to be able to see this information. All I want them to be able to see is the name of the forum, the forum description, number of posts in that forum and number of topics in that forum. I was going to post a screen shot showing what I do and don't want users to be able to see but I don't seem to be able to do that. :shock:

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”