Recent post on main php page

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Anti-Spam Guide
shawninvancouver

Recent post on main php page

Post by shawninvancouver »

Is there a way to view the most recent post on a phpbb main page??? all i see are the forums and then beside it how many topics how many posts and last post.. but is there an option where it will acually SHOW the last few posts under the forum heading ??? any help would be great..

shawninvancouver

Re: Recent post on main php page

can anyone help me here??

tbackoff
Former Team Member
Name: Tabitha Backoff

Post by tbackoff »

There is a MOD that will show you the last post made in any topic. last post topic title

If this isn't what you're looking for, please explain (possibly with a picture of what you're trying to achieve).
Flying is the second best thrill to cheerleaders; being caught is the first.

shawninvancouver

i just want my main page to look like the main page on this phpbb support page once you go into the forum. - it has the "topics" below with some recent posts. and above it it shows the forum info.. all mine shows is topics with no recent post info .. also i would like my main page when first go to it, to look the phpbb support page - showing recent posts etc. but why is it once you log in it changes the format of the page???

Rudeman72

Post by Rudeman72 »

A screen shot of what you're looking for would probably help.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”