Disable signature images by individual user request

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Suggested Hosts
dvt85

Re: Disable signature images by individual user request

Post by dvt85 »

Oyabun1 wrote:
dvt85 wrote:...just wondering if there is a mod that disables signatures (mainly images) per user basis? ...
Brf wrote:Have those users hide signatures in their UCP in Board prefs / Edit display options.
As Brf indicated, no MOD is required. The display of signatures can be turned on or off by each user.Image
I still think changing the behaviour of your members posting inappropriate images is the best long term option though.

Wow exactly what I was looking for, right infront of my eyes.

but does anyone know how i can have that as a button at the top of every page... say beside FAQ/ Search/ Members/ etc.

thanks guys!

V

.m.

Post by .m. »

^ I feel having a toggle button for each signature is simple and best and its code is
already given by a friend :) a toggle button refreshing whole page doesn't look good

btw, I have been using this userscript on firefox for my own use :)

dvt85

Post by dvt85 »

where do i put that script?

.m.

Post by .m. »

^ if you are referring to the userscript then it is for individual users. we cannot
add it directly to all viewers. the modification given by Ather should work fine

Rudeman72

Post by Rudeman72 »

I'm bumping this thread because I'm looking for a mod similar to what was being described by 4_seven in this thread.

Basically a mod that allows users to disable individual signatures or avatars. For instance if I wanted to disable .m. avatar (or signature if there was one) there would be a button of some sort that would allow me to disable it (it would stay disabled until I enabled it throughout the entire forum). The signature or avatar would only be disabled for me and no one else (unless they also decided to disable the same signature/avatar)

I tried searching to see if it has already been done but couldn't find anything other than universal disabling (disabling everyone's signature/avatar).

Not sure if I should have started a new topic for this but figured since this was similar I'd just bump this. Thanks in advance.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”