Only registered users are able to see [URL][/URL]

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Suggested Hosts
robra

Re: Only registered users are able to see [URL][/URL]

Post by robra »

Hi, Lana105.

After just the line $user_cache[$poster_id]['sig'] = censor_text($user_cache[$poster_id]['sig']); , on a new blank line.
Do that:
Put your mouse in the end of the line, after the symbol ";" then press ENTER and paste the code below on this new blank line:

Code: Select all

// MOD : MSSTI Hide links - Start
      if ($user->data['user_id'] == ANONYMOUS)
      {
         $user_cache[$poster_id]['sig'] = hide_link($user_cache[$poster_id]['sig'], $user_cache[$poster_id]['sig_bbcode_uid'], 'sig', 0, 0, $row['post_id']);
      }
// MOD : MSSTI Hide links - End
Using your own text, it will stay:

// End signature parsing, only if needed
if ($user_cache[$poster_id]['sig'] && $row['enable_sig'] && empty($user_cache[$poster_id]['sig_parsed']))
{
$user_cache[$poster_id]['sig'] = censor_text($user_cache[$poster_id]['sig']);
// MOD : MSSTI Hide links - Start
{
$user_cache[$poster_id]['sig'] = hide_link($user_cache[$poster_id]['sig'], $user_cache[$poster_id]['sig_bbcode_uid'], 'sig', 0, 0, $row['post_id']);
}
// MOD : MSSTI Hide links - End

if ($user_cache[$poster_id]['sig_bbcode_bitfield'])
{
$bbcode->bbcode_second_pass($user_cache[$poster_id]['sig'], $user_cache[$poster_id]['sig_bbcode_uid'], $user_cache[$poster_id]['sig_bbcode_bitfield']);
}

$user_cache[$poster_id]['sig'] = bbcode_nl2br($user_cache[$poster_id]['sig']);
$user_cache[$poster_id]['sig'] = smiley_text($user_cache[$poster_id]['sig']);
$user_cache[$poster_id]['sig_parsed'] = true;
}
[ ]s. ;)
Lana105

Post by Lana105 »

I did everything step by step but it's not working properly. I tried to view the forum as a guest and I receive this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function hide_link() in /hermes/bosweb/web286/b2868/ipg.allaboutsoccernet/forum/viewtopic.php on line 1364
I double checked viewtopic.php file and I did everything as written in the instruction. Any clue what it could be?
robra

Post by robra »

Lana105 wrote:I did everything step by step but it's not working properly. I tried to view the forum as a guest and I receive this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function hide_link() in /hermes/bosweb/web286/b2868/ipg.allaboutsoccernet/forum/viewtopic.php on line 1364
I double checked viewtopic.php file and I did everything as written in the instruction. Any clue what it could be?
What do you have writing on line 1364 of viewtopic.php file ?
Is it ?

[ ]s. ;)
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Hello,

There is no mod support within this forum and you need to seek support from where ever it is you downloaded the mod. If that was within the modification database on here, then each mod located within the modification database has it's own support tab. If you got the mod from some other place on the internet, then that is the place you need to seek support for it.

Thanks and locked.
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beerImage

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”