follow MOD

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Get Involved
Saske1
Registered User
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:41 pm
Location: Spain/España
Name: Salva
Contact:

Re: follow MOD

Post by Saske1 »

trickoff wrote:that is exactly what I'm looking for! Maybe we could contact the board owner and ask if they did it on their own.
I also look for that, though I think the code should use social networks algin or similar mod for smf or vbulletin and make it for phpbb3
But if not here, at the official site, I suppose it's because they did it for themselves :cry:
User avatar
jemiesranova
Registered User
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Re: follow MOD

Post by jemiesranova »

Saske1 wrote:
trickoff wrote:that is exactly what I'm looking for! Maybe we could contact the board owner and ask if they did it on their own.
I also look for that, though I think the code should use social networks algin or similar mod for smf or vbulletin and make it for phpbb3
But if not here, at the official site, I suppose it's because they did it for themselves :cry:
would not you say it can be tried or have you tried, because I also have never experienced it.
dir82
Registered User
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:09 am

Re: follow MOD

Post by dir82 »

I've contacted them, it seems they have developped it on their own. They may consider releasing it as a mod.
Saske1
Registered User
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:41 pm
Location: Spain/España
Name: Salva
Contact:

Re: follow MOD

Post by Saske1 »

dir82 wrote:I've contacted them, it seems they have developped it on their own. They may consider releasing it as a mod.
But it has to go public, so you can download :?:
Someone already started to develop them?
If so, or do you think someone could build upon this MOD :idea: :roll:
trickoff
Registered User
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:23 am

Re: follow MOD

Post by trickoff »

any news on this?
richey
Registered User
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2002 4:26 pm
Location: now@Cyberspace
Contact:

Re: follow MOD

Post by richey »

It would be great if a MOD like this would exist … any news from GMAT regarding releasing their modification as a MOD?
http://gmatclub.com/forum/follow-featur ... 98491.html
.
Saske1
Registered User
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:41 pm
Location: Spain/España
Name: Salva
Contact:

Re: follow MOD

Post by Saske1 »

richey wrote:It would be great if a MOD like this would exist … any news from GMAT regarding releasing their modification as a MOD?
http://gmatclub.com/forum/follow-featur ... 98491.html
Any news?
Someone is going to make the MOD?
The page that will release the code?
:(
User avatar
$tring
Registered User
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: follow MOD

Post by $tring »

Hi all,

I think this is a great idea for a mod, and I have some ideas on how to implement this.

I'll put a development thread together as soon as I have a demo ready, and we can discuss further.

Thanks
$
User avatar
canidev
Registered User
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:40 pm
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: follow MOD

Post by canidev »

Among the features of this mod is the function to follow users...
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=2141028
Saske1
Registered User
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:41 pm
Location: Spain/España
Name: Salva
Contact:

Re: follow MOD

Post by Saske1 »

canidev wrote:Among the features of this mod is the function to follow users...
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=2141028
Thanks, looks very good mod, keep an eye on its development :mrgreen:
User avatar
$tring
Registered User
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: follow MOD

Post by $tring »

I'm currently writing a mod that will take a slightly different approach. I'll post details when I have a demo available.
User avatar
$tring
Registered User
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: follow MOD

Post by $tring »

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”