I used a fresh installation of 3.0.12 and did all my instructions (2012-03-01
and 2012-03-04 + 2013-07-08
), viewed a forum, have gone to the MCP
, saw a list of all topics in that forum (being on page 1 of 2), entering a case insensitive keyword and seeing appropriate results (6 topics, no pagination). Another non-existing keyword brings the expected message aswell. My search backend
was Fulltext native
and Fulltext mysql
- both gave same results. My style was (of course) prosilver
I also moved one topic by creating a shadow topic and moved one topic without creating a shadow topic. As expected: MCP > Main > View forum
lists only the shadow topic and a keyword search on either of those brings no results (shadow topics can't be found by keywords).
So far I'm unable to reproduce any of your errors. As a general approach: create a separate fresh installation and redo all the modifications, making sure it works as expected. Using prosilver
. If it doesn't even work right there we have something to start with. Otherwise compare the installations (on Windows
with i.e. WinMerge
) to see potential mistakes.