Best working reputation mod for phpBB 3.0.11

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Scam Warning
RaidersTalk

Best working reputation mod for phpBB 3.0.11

Post by RaidersTalk »

I have been looking through the mods and have seen a couple different reputation mods. Which is the best mod to use with phpBB 3.0.11? Also is there a mod that will allow me to add different badges to forums members profiles? I want the badges under their avatars and names in the posts.

I am new to the forums and am looking for any advise on improving the user experience. If you have found something that works great for you please share.

Thanks for your help.
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Re: Best working reputation mod for phpBB 3.0.11

Post by Jessica »

1. viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2147118
2. Do you mean a medal system, where you can award members medals/badges? If yes: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2166248
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
RaidersTalk

Post by RaidersTalk »

Jessica wrote:1. viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2147118
2. Do you mean a medal system, where you can award members medals/badges? If yes: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2166248
Does the badges MOD work with 3.0.11? When I went to install it automod says this:

The target phpBB version for this MOD is 3.0.10, but your forum version is 3.0.11. Even if the install is successful the MOD might not work as expected and/or might break your forum. Please verify with the MOD author that this MOD is compatible with your forum version.

I also used automod to install the rep system linked above and the install failed. It was giving errors about tables not existing.

phpBB REPUTATIONS_RANKS_TABLE' doesn't exist

Does the rep MOD need to be installed manually to get it to work? Please let me know. Thanks.
Jessica
Former Team Member

Post by Jessica »

Yes the medal mod works with 3.0.11.

No the rep mod does not need to be installed manually. make sure you ran install_reputation.php, which adds in tables and modules
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
RaidersTalk

Post by RaidersTalk »

Jessica wrote:Yes the medal mod works with 3.0.11.

No the rep mod does not need to be installed manually. make sure you ran install_reputation.php, which adds in tables and modules
I did run install_reputation.php. I got the error when I gave a user rep.
Jessica
Former Team Member

Post by Jessica »

RaidersTalk wrote:
Jessica wrote:Yes the medal mod works with 3.0.11.

I did run install_reputation.php. I got the error when I gave a user rep.
I have no clue then, best thing is to ask in the mod's topic (:

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”