These two mods

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Get Involved
Arthur_Kane

These two mods

Post by Arthur_Kane » Sat May 24, 2014 9:39 am

[font=arial]#1 - How do I disable all the details to a thread for a user and just have some kind of text along with their rank name and rank image?

#2 - How do I add a image to a usergroup and add a avatar aswell? When I create a group and set the avatar, and I try to change my avatar, it changes the groups photo.[/font]

tbackoff
Former Team Member
Name: Tabitha Backoff

Re: These two mods

Post by tbackoff » Sat May 24, 2014 4:10 pm

To receive MOD support please visit our Modifications Database and post in the specific MOD’s designated support area. The link to the support area for each released MOD is also available in the first post of each released MOD listed in the MOD Database Releases forum.

No support is available here for MODs not obtained from this site or for MODs marked as abandoned.
Flying is the second best thrill to cheerleaders; being caught is the first.

Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica » Sat May 24, 2014 7:22 pm

tmbackoff wrote:To receive MOD support please visit our Modifications Database and post in the specific MOD’s designated support area. The link to the support area for each released MOD is also available in the first post of each released MOD listed in the MOD Database Releases forum.

No support is available here for MODs not obtained from this site or for MODs marked as abandoned.
I think the OP is requesting for two mods, not asking for mod help, as I don't think there are any mods (that I know of) that does what he wants
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

tbackoff
Former Team Member
Name: Tabitha Backoff

Post by tbackoff » Sat May 24, 2014 7:34 pm

Moving to MOD Requests in case that is indeed the intention.
Flying is the second best thrill to cheerleaders; being caught is the first.

Oyabun1
Former Team Member
Name: Bill

Post by Oyabun1 » Sun May 25, 2014 5:31 am

Arthur_Kane wrote:[font=arial][/font]
Font type is a custom BBCode which is not used here.

1. Not sure what "some kind of text" is supposed to mean but, but maybe a custom profile field of the textarea type, Custom profile fields

To remove the other details, assuming style used is prosilver:

Download, backup, and open /styles/prosilver/template/viewtopic_bdy.html

Find and delete

Code: Select all

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_POSTS != '' --><dd><strong>{L_POSTS}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_POSTS}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_JOINED --><dd><strong>{L_JOINED}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_JOINED}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_FROM --><dd><strong>{L_LOCATION}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_FROM}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
Find and delete

Code: Select all

<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT -->
		<!-- IF postrow.U_PM or postrow.U_EMAIL or postrow.U_WWW or postrow.U_MSN or postrow.U_ICQ or postrow.U_YIM or postrow.U_AIM or postrow.U_JABBER -->
			<dd>
				<ul class="profile-icons">
					<!-- IF postrow.U_PM --><li class="pm-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_PM}" title="{L_PRIVATE_MESSAGE}"><span>{L_PRIVATE_MESSAGE}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_EMAIL --><li class="email-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_EMAIL}" title="{L_SEND_EMAIL_USER} {postrow.POST_AUTHOR}"><span>{L_SEND_EMAIL_USER} {postrow.POST_AUTHOR}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_WWW --><li class="web-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_WWW}" title="{L_VISIT_WEBSITE}: {postrow.U_WWW}"><span>{L_WEBSITE}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_MSN --><li class="msnm-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_MSN}" onclick="popup(this.href, 550, 320); return false;" title="{L_MSNM}"><span>{L_MSNM}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_ICQ --><li class="icq-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_ICQ}" onclick="popup(this.href, 550, 320); return false;" title="{L_ICQ}"><span>{L_ICQ}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_YIM --><li class="yahoo-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_YIM}" onclick="popup(this.href, 780, 550); return false;" title="{L_YIM}"><span>{L_YIM}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_AIM --><li class="aim-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_AIM}" onclick="popup(this.href, 550, 320); return false;" title="{L_AIM}"><span>{L_AIM}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_JABBER --><li class="jabber-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_JABBER}" onclick="popup(this.href, 550, 320); return false;" title="{L_JABBER}"><span>{L_JABBER}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
				</ul>
			</dd>
		<!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- ENDIF -->
Save, upload and refresh the Templates component:
ACP > STYLES > Style Components > Templates > prosilver > Refresh

2. Your second image is indicating an avatar and a rank. You can use a group rank but also assign a special rank to an individual user, see Everything you need to know about ranks v3.x.
                      Support Request Template
3.0.x: Knowledge Base Styles Support MOD Requests
3.1.x: Knowledge BaseStyles SupportExtension Requests

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”