Hide post content

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Anti-Spam Guide
Tekamei

Hide post content

Post by Tekamei » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:30 pm

Hi
I need a mod to hide content in posts (bbcode to hide something) for normal users (only administrator can see).
Thanks

Edit
I'm using phpbb3 3.0.12

Tekamei

Re: Hide post content

Post by Tekamei » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:24 pm

@Ref

If anyone can't help me with it then could anyone help me with Adaptive Hide BBcodes? I can't use it because I have a lot of errors and I don't know how to fix it.

AmigoJack

Re: Hide post content

Post by AmigoJack » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:06 am

Tekamei wrote:Adaptive Hide BBcodes
Welcome to the internet - it works thru links, so one can directly go to the next site instead of using a search engine and entering text. So, do you mean https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/ ... e_bbcodes/?
Tekamei wrote:errors and I don't know how to fix it
Well, errors either come with a code or a message, so one is able to either understand why it is an error, or to hand over those codes or messages to others so they're able to explain/help.

In the end "I can't use it because I have a lot of errors" is like saying "I can't eat this meal because my mouth is filled already" - in the latter case you surely have countless ideas on how to "solve" that problem - why not doing the most logical in the first case and try to understand the very first error and resolve it, then move on to the next, and so on?

Besides, that MOD should work for 3.0.11 at least.
The worst thing about censorship is ███████████
Affin wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:51 am
The problem is probably not my English but you do not want to understand correctly.
We will not come anybody anyway, nevertheless, it's best to shit this.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”